Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 517votes)

Desire for a Reply!

Alt Names: alt Desire for change!alt 返信願望!alt Henshin Ganbo!alt Henshin Ganbou!alt Si richiede risposta!alt Wunsch nach einer Antwort!
Author: Nisioisin
Artist: Miyokawa Masaru
Genres: Oneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A oneshot by Nisioisin and Miyokawa Masaru. Sunaki is a back-up player on the baseball team and he finally gets the courage to give a love letter to the idol of the school. Where will his actions take him?
Go to Desire for a Reply! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

74 Comments

If by refreshing you mean predictable I guess you're right

You don't need something unexpected for a series to be refreshing. There's hundreds of other cliches that could have happened that didn't, and I found it rather nice that it wrapped up this way.

Was a pretty good read however, what is with shoujo manga's obsession with the word uncool?

Very agree with you, i need a whole series of this manga, the story really refreshing isn't it

If by refreshing you mean predictable I guess you're right

Hnnnnnng.

This sounds interesting... Does anyone know that Manga ?

I only know this for that kind of story
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/fujiyama-san-wa-shishunki-r11189

Nope, there's already one series about an MC already getting a girl at around the start and it going fluently from there expanding from their time as a couple into their surroundings and interactions with others.

Girl in that series is a tomboy. Can't remember the name.

Anyway, i think this could do an even better job, the writer has great potential to make good stuff.

This sounds interesting... Does anyone know that Manga ?

Awesome... *slow clap for a minute.

Am I the only One who thinks she

Spoiler

looks like Tama-chan-senpai from D-Frag!
Spoiler

Come on I can't be the only one

I noticed that too, actually.
I really like this sort of MC and story. No bullshit base skill or power up, but just hard work. Hoping this one gets a short serialization. Not a long one though, because it'll inevitably become strained and cliche.

i don't, this is perfect for a oneshot but would be difficult for a series, i wouldn't even give much time for people to start bitching about all the drama or for the fact it became a harem, that's how it would go.

Nope, there's already one series about an MC already getting a girl at around the start and it going fluently from there expanding from their time as a couple into their surroundings and interactions with others.

Girl in that series is a tomboy. Can't remember the name.

Anyway, i think this could do an even better job, the writer has great potential to make good stuff.

Am I the only One who thinks she

Spoiler

looks like Tama-chan-senpai from D-Frag!

Spoiler

Come on I can't be the only one 

If you talking about harem, i think it would mostly happen in "one morning i wake up"( another one shot from nisiosin,) in this story though i think it would be much like triangel love

as i said, " complain about all the drama or because it became a harem"

i don't, this is perfect for a oneshot but would be difficult for a series, i wouldn't even give much time for people to start bitching about all the drama or for the fact it became a harem, that's how it would go.

If you talking about harem, i think it would mostly happen in "one morning i wake up"( another one shot from nisiosin,) in this story though i think it would be much like triangel love

Very agree with you, i need a whole series of this manga, the story really refreshing isn't it

10/10 need moar of this amazing manga....

Yeah, i'm gonna need a whole series out of this. And an excellent choice by our MC, such an observant girl is too good of a catch.

Spoiler

Yeah, i'm gonna need a whole series out of this. And an excellent choice by our MC, such an observant girl is too good of a catch.

sequel or series please

Thanks CXC!

This was a nice read...

10/10, suddenly feel the need to go work out and find someone to get revenge on.

What a great feel-good story. Everything I was hoping would happen did. Gotta love that feeling.

Spoiler

Spoiler

It begins

Lol. Incoming nice boat sequel?

Spoiler

It begins

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics