Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 117votes)

Q (Shihira Tatsuya)

Alt Names: alt 异种少女Qalt Dissimilar Girl Qalt Kuualt Q (Shihira Tatsuya)alt Q [Ku]alt Q[クー]
Author: Shihira Tatsuya
Artist: Shihira Tatsuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Q is a mysterious girl who appears in a post-apocalyptic world ruled by Solaris - a giant monster-dropping eye in the sky. She also has a huge appetite, especially for donuts. When her path crosses with that of Rem, ex-military, the world and mysteries surrounding her and Solaris are about to become even stranger and more dangerous...
---
Q like donuts!
Go to Q (Shihira Tatsuya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

151 Comments

Pretty sure zlood's point was that magazines are either seinen OR shounen, not both. (In this case, it's seinen.)

You can be both by being in two different magazines (either simultaneously or across the life of a series), though that would be very unusual for a new release.

This manga has a lot of "Michael Bay" effect 0.o

• F_C likes this

Ass sex is the best thing in the world?

(Protip: Hand gestures are rarely used in media because different cultures have different meanings for the same gesture.)

Aaaah, yes, this is good. 

Or simple as that she duh Alien like that eye, too? oO

just tell that loli, the eyes on sky is actually most tastiest doughnut ...

instant end for this manga ?

I wish the info text of a series had a frequency bit as well. Is this monthly or weekly?

Monthly

I wish the info text of a series had a frequency bit as well. Is this monthly or weekly?

Q is almost certainly the new weapon of the army, probably got out of control or activated during the 1st pages attack, or maybe is a prototype, or a abnormal Demi who got crazy.

She could even just be in a test run with the army looking from a safe distance.

Or simple as that she duh Alien like that eye, too? oO

Dat face though

Spoiler

Donut = win, true story

Spoiler

Oh hail Shinobu. The Queen of the Lolis.

I bet Rem lost his eye when he was in the army or removed it himself for self-punishment, like he looked up and the monster who got down killed his comrades and he decided to destroy his eye.

Q is almost certainly the new weapon of the army, probably got out of control or activated during the 1st pages attack, or maybe is a prototype, or a abnormal Demi who got crazy, seems like she learned to talk from the phone.

She could even just be in a test run with the army looking from a safe distance.

is it possible for a manga to be seinen and shonen at the same time?

Seinen and Shonen is for which demographic it is target at.

Pretty sure zlood's point was that magazines are either seinen OR shounen, not both. (In this case, it's seinen.)

insta follow

Wat?....

Also here's to hoping the guy secretly has some sort of all powerful eye underneath that eyepatch.

Sharingan!

Donut = win, true story
Spoiler

Seinen and Shonen is for which demographic it is target at.

another loli who likes donut...

I'll give you a hint: Vampire, Loli, Donut

F-Yea!! me like these!

interesting!

R.I.P. cutest phone strap I've ever seen...

Spoiler

hmm, powerful loli ... follow ...

Why I get reminded with Black Bullets ?

Spoiler

"Q likes donuts a lot"  nice description

Great art and story so far. I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out

overpowered loli that likes donut??!! insta-follow

The guy's character art is bad but Q's is nice. Also I'm guessing Q is some sort of human-demi weapon or is some sort of beyond grade 5 demi. Also here's to hoping the guy secretly has some sort of all powerful eye underneath that eyepatch.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics