Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 315votes)

Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi.

Alt Names: alt Hateful Coming, Love, Hateful Love.alt 우라미 코이, 코이, 우라미 코이alt Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koialt Urami Koi, Koi, Urami Koi.alt 恨み来、恋、恨み恋。alt 招恨,恋恨恋alt 怨恋
Author: Aki Taka
Artist: Aki Taka
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Twelve City, a land governed by the leaders of the families who bear in their names the Chinese zodiac. In a city where youkai and humans coexist, the cat youkai who holds a grudge against the Rat Family appears in front of Nekuni Kyouichi, the head of the Rat Family. It's a malice-covered Hateful cat who is aiming for his life. But that youkai is Nekogasaki Natsuho, who's also extremely anxious around other people... Just like the saying "Curiosity killed the cat" goes, will these feelings also kill the cat?
Go to Uramikoi, Koi, Uramikoi. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Family animals New Window ebby
  • 1 Replies

590 Comments

Twelve minutes since the chapter came out, huh?

*goes to collect his winnings*

It's pretty good though. I'm not complaining, but, like, the premise brings me memories of primary and middle school.

Alright, I'll say it.

Fruits Basket.

Twelve minutes since the chapter came out, huh?

*goes to collect his winnings*

Alright, I'll say it.

Fruits Basket.

O_O I forgot all about this! Thank you Psylocke scans! I didn't know they were serializing this

finally!   :)

I really liked this, the story is interesting, the art is good and I liked the characters, it was a good read. Thanks for this oneshot

I cant found this or is not transleted?

It's not translated. The first chapter should be available online in Japanese though. To be honest, the oneshot was much better than the series so far.

The serial started recently, about a year after the oneshot was published. It's already got three chapters.

I cant found this or is not transleted?

Till the end I excpected MC to go all 'just as planned bitch'

guess i was wrong about him.

This must be made a serial !!!

The serial started recently, about a year after the oneshot was published. It's already got three chapters.

This must be made a serial !!!

Hatred almost killed the cat.

Curiosity was framed.
Interesting read but it's too short. I wish for more chapters.

That wasn't unpleasant.

Spoiler

Curiousity kissed the cat

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics