Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 89votes)

+a no tachiichi

Alt Names: alt +a no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachi Ichialt +α no Tachiichialt +αの立ち位置alt Plus Alpha no Tachi Iichialt Plus Alpha no Tachiichi
Author: Geni Yuu
Artist: Geni Yuu
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Satoki Houma is an imaginative girl who enjoys shoujo manga. She has long comes to terms with the fact she will never be the type of girl that is the heroine of a manga — purely because she isn’t pretty, and she has decided she prefers to watch events unfold rather that get involved in any case. However, in the perfect shoujo manga twist, one day she gets dragged to an alternate world where the people have summoned a Holy Maiden to save them…!

Except so did her classmate, Haruka Toudou, who fits the exact model of a Shoujo Protagonist. Naturally, Satoki is overlooked for Haruka… except it’s not Haruka who has the powers of the Holy Maiden they wished for. What will Satoki do!?
Go to +a no tachiichi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let the translation begin again New Window Solistia
  • 9 Replies
Topic DISCUSSION THREAD New Window CapitalFear
  • 3 Replies
Topic Got a very nice premise, but that's it... New Window Hexxus
  • 2 Replies

157 Comments

[not a spoiler]

Spoiler

utter crap !, and i'm out

Interesting. I shall read some more of this.

I like the premise tbh.

Good stuff, I'm hooked. Thanks for translating such a great manga! 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Anyone notice the knight guy on page 15? The one with the forehead guard? I may be reading too much into this, but he seems to constantly appear in the background almost every other page. My instincts are tingling and I'll be DAMNED if he doesn't turn out to be someone important. Possibly even Satoki'a love interest, since he seems to mirror her in terms of being unimportant-looking.

the mc is not THE mc

how bout that

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics