Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 113votes)

Freesia

Alt Names: alt フリージア
Author: Matsumoto Jiro
Artist: Matsumoto Jiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Freesia is set in an alternative Japanese society that is at war, and has passed a law legalizing retaliatory killings. If somebody kills your loved one, you are legally sanctioned to kill, or hire someone to kill, the victimizer. The manga is set around a character who works for a firm that specializes in these retaliatory killings.
Go to Freesia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Higuchi's speech bubble on page 24 of chapter 63: secret talks... New Window rike-a-lead-a
  • 1 Replies
Topic [Spoiler] Did anyone understood this manga? New Window bambam11
  • 4 Replies

50 Comments

So good. Brutal, crazy.. good <3
I actually had trouble keeping up with this one. When did this person die? Is this person talking about this other person or someone else entirely? Is this person a hallucination or a flashback? Is there anyone who has not been completely fucked over?

If you like consistently depressing shit, this is definitely for you.
There is something unnerving on a base level about this manga. It's not the violence, it's not the sex or the casual disregard of life. It's how the MC views the world. Even without the hallucinations there is something fundamentally wrong with how he sees. And yet, as disturbing as it is, it's still worth reading.
I liked the ending, it suits the style of the manga and complements the insanity that is at its core. Truly a good read!
has quite a bit of rape whoring and ntr still an extremely good read:D
okay, this sounds seriously crazy from reading your comments! makes me hesitant in reading it, so i'll ask now. im cool with killings and exploding body parts and stuff but not with rape,whoring, and NTR. if it has any of that, please let me know before i read it.
One of the best mind fucks I've read in a while. WOOT!
what the fuck am i readiiiiiiiiiing
Best manga since Tropical Citron, I wonder who made this... and that... yes yes.
Love it. Author is a genius at this.
I love how every character is impressionable regardless if they die in a few pages, or you never see them again. Some of them you will sympathize with, some you will wish died before they were even drawn, but for all of them you will wish you had read more of for interpretation.
My minds is just full of fuck my god I enjoyed this
An outstanding manga, though hard to understand sometimes.
a real seinen manga.
mind fucked so hard, definitely worth the read!
I haven't even started reading yet but after seeing the description and comments I think I'm in for a good read.
I was looking for something that would slap my face with a brute-like reality,that would make me see myself as a good person, that my ideias even though extreme are nothing more than child naivity, and, ow boy, this one just delivired everything and more a punch in the stomach.
Not only worth a single read, as Umi said, but worth many reqadings along your whole life!
a really good manga. i might read it again to understand it better and appreciate it more. my brain exploded at the end XD
If you like to eat a box full of crazy when you get up in the morning this manga is for you. Totally messed up though. If you have a weak stomach then run away now

5/5 stars
A piece of great insanity. I loved it.
Really underrated.
Insanity at its finest.
This is a mind fuck in a good way.
Totally worth a read (or two sometimes).
A schizophrenic in a crap-sack world. I liked it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics