Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 164votes)

Hinomaru Zumou

Alt Names: alt 火之丸相扑alt 火ノ丸相撲alt Hinomaru Sumoalt Hinomaru Zumōalt Hinomaru-Zumoualt Sumo of the Rising Sunalt Sumo Wrestler Hinomarualt Сумо Хиномару
Author: Kawada
Artist: Kawada
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It is a divine ritual, a martial art, a combat sport—it's sumo!!
A "small" new student, Ushio Hinomaru, appears before the weak little sumo club of Oodachi High School! The words "big" and "heavy" are the rules to this sport, which does not fit this newbie any inch, but this guy goes and does what...!?
Ushio and the small sumo club climbs its way to the top!
The goal is *Hinoshita Kaisan!
A fired up high school sumo tale—no retakes allowed!!

*Hinoshita Kaisan - A title for the highest rank in professional sumo, equivalent of Yokozuna.

From Mangahelpers
Go to Hinomaru Zumou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hinomaru Zumou (sumo sport) chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 3 Replies

603 Comments

Chapter 4 is out now!!!

This is like a combination of Shokugeki no Souma and Kuroko no Basuke. I simply adore it so far.

Be prepared for more, we have quite a few chapters in stack awaiting finishing touches!

them muscles though 

Love this serie ! Thanks for the updates !

• Ada likes this

Thanks a lot for the new chapter >_<

Interesting a pipsqueak man of steel.

Wow,this is unexpectedly good!
Also,nice to see some Sumo respect.

Shit is getting readdyy

Thanks for the releases Fallen Angels, followed. :D

It's not bad but so classic and cliché... I hope there will be some novelty fast because right now it really lacks something to make a great manga.

this is such an awsome read havent seen a sumo manga for a while im glad

YEAH !!!

THIS IS NOT HOMO !

THIS, IS, SUMO !!!

I'm all fired up for this manga ! Thank you for the translation.

Wow, thanks a lot for the new chapter ^^ Thanks for uptate this one and Boku no Hero, i cant wait for the second one of the last >_<

this is awesome! i don't even know anything about sumo!

This is great stuff! followed

Yay! Finally! Very nice start no wonder it's been doing so well on the WSJ rankings. Looking forward for more. 

Wow, it was a really nice debut ! And seing some chubby characters is definitly a bonus.
Thank you for this new manga, I'll definitly follow it !

Plus perhaps it will make an interesting presentation on Sumo's values and rules that I have yet to read, up until now.

Wow, that was quite impressive! Please continue this work. It really seems to be a good one.

PS: Maybe Thor will make a cameo?^^

nice! thanks for updating this, I needed a martial arts manga after HSD end.

also pro look badass...

quite an enjoyable release.

ah sorry, my bad, just fix it

95sSKWQ.png

English too strong

95sSKWQ.png

English too strong.

Followed. That was pretty kick ass

Wow fucking really?????? 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics