Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 219votes)

Yumekui Merry

Alt Names: alt 夢喰いメリーalt Dreameater Merryalt Merry Comesueñosalt Merry Nightmare
Author: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Artist: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yumeji Fujiwara is your ordinary adolescent boy, but 10 years ago he noticed he had a power to see multicolored auras surrounding the persons body which he looks upon through his fingers. Every so often Yumeji has dreams about a war with cats, but one day a girl fell on top of him.... what will happen now with his incoming feline enemies?

Spin-off:

> Yumekui Merry - 4-koma Anthology
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yumekui-merry-4-koma-anthology-r8252)
Go to Yumekui Merry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

508 Comments

heh i found those first few pages quite interesting and funny, but i prefer, that they would be at the end of chapter.
These guys tricked me, they put those things at first to make me read them.
eugh, at least put those joke pages at the end of a chapter
When will there be another chapter?
There is SO MUCH foreshadowing for who
Spoiler
vessel is! AAAAAAAA

For example,
Spoiler

I can't believe I missed that.
@kyojin i don't think this will end at just that. there are still a lot of conflicts that needs to be resolved. So there's no need to worry about the end nearing.

Spoiler
@Eclipse Yumeji's eyes change shape to mimic whatever dream demon who's power he's copying, not just to John's.
Spoiler
@Kyujyu but when he uses his abilities his eyes become the same as John Doe's . So does that make Joe his "nightmare partner"? But just uses the cat as an extension to walk on the human plain himself too?
"Clench your teeth" followed by a punch? Where have I seen that one before?
Let say his powers is like Shirou in Fate Stay Night, they both materialise their image after they saw powers other people use, so the better the opponent, the better will their imagination become, and the higher their chance to be super badass if they use it properly.
Why do I always get so giddy when I read this manga? I feel so giddy.
NOOOOOOOO!!!! I wanted her to give him another one!!
Finally, an author that doesn't let the MC mope around in emo mode for a crap load of chapters...
Ohh man forgot all about this manga. Frkin love this series, love how the main character picks himself up and dusts himself off, instead of moping the whole chapter and that cliche despair crap.

That was a great chapter. Thanks for the update!
@boomisbored&Lynx
His power is not to steal but to materialize images he produces in his head while still in the dream world.
In other words his power is quite close to a gods.
It just happens to be so that he lacks the imagination to do anything other than copying.
I think the way their going to beat Hercules is either Merry snaps and destroys everything like she did near the beginning or the MC is going to do something really really awesome. At least that's what i hope. Cause Merry only snapped once :< She needs to do it at least once more.
I knew
Spoiler
would end up being possessed, but damn. Shit just got real.
So much things to say and confess!
The way the main drinks milk is quite cool, though it would be ridiculous in RL cuz people are mainstream.
The homosexual flirt was sexy, not to be gay to admit that.
OMG Merry in maid uniform! HHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG
i didn't see that coming, that's so close to home.
I sort of saw the reveal of Hercules a mile away lol.
Damn, Chapter 45, hits where it hurts… though it does answer questions… and makes more.
woah that chap
@Lynx he can steal it yes but hes a total noob right now we can only hope he will get stronger or atleast be able to use it better

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics