Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 219votes)

Yumekui Merry

Alt Names: alt 夢喰いメリーalt Dreameater Merryalt Merry Comesueñosalt Merry Nightmare
Author: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Artist: Ushiki Yoshitaka
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yumeji Fujiwara is your ordinary adolescent boy, but 10 years ago he noticed he had a power to see multicolored auras surrounding the persons body which he looks upon through his fingers. Every so often Yumeji has dreams about a war with cats, but one day a girl fell on top of him.... what will happen now with his incoming feline enemies?

Spin-off:

> Yumekui Merry - 4-koma Anthology
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/yumekui-merry-4-koma-anthology-r8252)
Go to Yumekui Merry Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

508 Comments

I hope they both find better days after all this is over.
hopes it will always be this badass.
I'm gonna hinder a guess, Yumeji flag was triggered by Sanae afterall.
Taka (Hercules) is after Yumeji's body (no homo)

There's no way this is the end Hercules seems all too pleased to have them all there, plus there will probably be a dreamworld arc of sorts. To top it off it all seems like "keikaku doori" by Hercules
What's up with all this badassery? So much of it is hurting my eyes...
Badass camera angles and viewpoints this chapter... very cool. Can't wait for the next chapters.
My gosh, the 'wow' of the chapter was 'wowtiful' even without any action.
i meant to say the author is wrapping up the story.
Ow ow ow ow ow. Going into cardiac arrest.
looks like author is wrapping up the story.
Photo
God of TROLLing LOL
Aug 09 2012 12:55 AM
All hail boobies!
FUQ ALL PETTANKO EXCEPT JINGOKUREN!
Photo
God of TROLLing LOL
Aug 09 2012 12:54 AM
HAHAHA
Posted Image
http://vatoto.com/read/_/2489/yumekui-merry_v5_ch29_by_dkthias/22

yep, possible. It's called knuckleball, greets for football fans :P
Anyone else keep thinking
Spoiler
overdramatic...sometimes makes me embarrassed... but still characters are admirable
Clione is moe as fuck. Goddamn, this is the only series that I have ever had trouble picking a favorite girl.
Just noticed John's host is also in the scene when they go to daydreams http://vatoto.com/read/_/112985/yumekui-merry_v8_ch48v3_by_dkthias/4
NOOOO, Merry!!!

And on a side note.... Never realized how extravagant Miyuki's hair is. <3
@Ustnap I see. Well, if you want to update the files here on Batoto, because we released a v3 earlier thanks to some missed changes in the final version, the Joke pages should be at the end now, I renamed the folder.
It would be great of you to update the chapter with the newest version, simply for the changes.
Sooo...Yumeji used to be a vessel for Merry when he was young, and the playground incident was Merry saving Isana and getting the cut, then switching back to Yumeji, hence why he doesn't remember anything until after the incident and Isana seems to remember Merry from somewhere.

Anyone else think the same?
i liked the joke chapters...but now i feel depressed about merry
@_Maki: I can't exactly control the order the files get read through.
My god the joke chapters were hilarious, specially the doujin one.
Second, Clione is too damn moe, point, I can't fight this feeling!
LoL at the cat dude waiting outside.
Its clear now that yumeji and merry are connected somehow.
The way people crap on a group that is offering translations for a manga some would consider (myself included) to be good, just for a few pages they made out of a desire to have fun, is pretty terrible in my opinion.

It'd be one thing if their translations were bad and their edits were sloppy and you were providing constructive criticism, but to just hate on them for joke pages is stupid.
Blame the uploader for the Joke pages up front...
They were actually in a subfolder in the original archive.
7 pages of scanlation group "joke" pages and translator requests isn't "funny," it's obnoxious. What the hell.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics