Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 72votes)

Union!

Alt Names: alt 유니온!
Author: Shiratori Shirow
Artist: Hisasi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being kidnapped by an "alien woman" Yuuta developed a severe case of gynoophobia. Having to be in charge of a bath house, Yuuta couldn't be more inconvienienced by this. Just when he was thinking of trying to cure his phobia no matter what, a beautiful girl called Uni suddenly appears in front of him, and that's not all, that girl says she's the daughter of the alien woman who kidnapped and that her mother won an award by investigating him. Her mother feels truly grateful for this so she sent Uni to repay Yuuta with anything he desires and told her not to come back before she does it. What will happen after Yuuta asks her to cure his phobia on the less painful way possible?
Go to Union! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

Oh, God, it's terrible and stupid cliché shit but I can't look away from Hisasi's art.

Hisasi is a god x_x *reads one of his other works*

Oh, God, it's terrible and stupid cliché shit but I can't look away from Hisasi's art.

chap 1 is up on casanovascans :)

Edit: since the add chapter is still disabled we cant upload it here :)

I am going to switch it back to the scan from the magazine. A blank one seems too unnatural. Until a scan of the volume cover is found, leave it as the magazine one. Also, the one you attached is too large length-wise to work.

OK, I understand.

It'll be a while until 1st vol will be released... hope it won't be "first and last" volume... 

I just got HQ raw for the chapter one(with a color page that is just fabulous) and will work on it today if possible.

I did a small search and found that cover art without text and also this...

Spoiler

I am going to switch it back to the scan from the magazine. A blank one seems too unnatural. Until a scan of the volume cover is found, leave it as the magazine one. Also, the one you attached is too large length-wise to work.

I might have added this manga to Batoto's Database. But I have no clue about the storyline. Can anybody add something if they know what it is??

it's a harem (obviously lol). Basically from what I know the daughter of an alien is tasked with curing the main characters gynophobia, I think KCDS Scans will work on it judging by how interested KCDS is.

edit: no guarantees :P

I did a small search and found that cover art without text and also this...

Spoiler

Holy cow, same author as Nourin (a series that badly needs some scanlator love) and the artist is Hisasi I don't care if it's a harem this might be good!!!

i get the feel of TLRD for this one XD

god damn... another manga followed because of the cover.. WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?

Is it actually THAT "Hisasi" O_o!? If it is, then I don't care about the story! Give me cute girls!

Yup, one of the most famous hentai artists.

Is it actually THAT "Hisasi" O_o!? If it is, then I don't care about the story! Give me cute girls!

I might have added this manga to Batoto's Database. But I have no clue about the storyline. Can anybody add something if they know what it is??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics