Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 72votes)

Union!

Alt Names: alt 유니온!
Author: Shiratori Shirow
Artist: Hisasi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being kidnapped by an "alien woman" Yuuta developed a severe case of gynoophobia. Having to be in charge of a bath house, Yuuta couldn't be more inconvienienced by this. Just when he was thinking of trying to cure his phobia no matter what, a beautiful girl called Uni suddenly appears in front of him, and that's not all, that girl says she's the daughter of the alien woman who kidnapped and that her mother won an award by investigating him. Her mother feels truly grateful for this so she sent Uni to repay Yuuta with anything he desires and told her not to come back before she does it. What will happen after Yuuta asks her to cure his phobia on the less painful way possible?
Go to Union! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

89 Comments

Ecchi, Harem + super lovely cover photo..

FOLLOWED!

OMG ITS HISASI SO FOLLOWED DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT PLOT

sweet mother of God... Hisasi?! I think I just went derp.

GIrls Bravo?

"Yuuta developed a severe case of gynophobia"...

isn't this the same as all other harem mc? it seems like in this one the author just try to justify it instead of making him a wimp(which he still is).

but i guess the usual girl tripping and then fall crotch first into mc's head is still going to happen, so i got that going for me, which is noce

interesting!

Yep. I'm on board.

chapter 1 , meh ...

*reads description*

Well, this sounds amusing! :3

*looks at cover art*

That art looks... strangely familiar

*looks at comments*

HISASI!? For reals!?

*scrolls back up to look at artist tag*

:D

For him to live in a bath house is both a blessing and a curse(nvm the curse its obviously a blessing)...

It's Hisasi! Insta-follow! I love all his works, he's one of my favorite doujin artists. I'm not usually good with extra-terrestrial characters but since it's his art style I wouldn't care even if one character is a toilet.

I think this manga is also by a former H-artist (looks kinda cool actually)

cuvie's got a small handful of non-h series but there aren't many chapters out there and only one on here if anyone can find decent quality of the first two chapters by cgy anywhere

Dat description summarizes everything xD

I WANT MORE

MFW WHEN HISASI !!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Sorry, Hisasi fan. Oh boy... Nice start too haha

Ohi Hisasi

fapfapfapfapf!!

First Shokugeki no Soma, and now this? And the artist is Hisasi?! I wonder whos next? 

I think this manga is also by a former H-artist (looks kinda cool actually)

Followed for Hisasi, but honestly not getting my hopes up over the story itself. Getting Hasasi to do non-H is a little like hiring a world-class chef but restricting him to a microwave and the shelves of a 7-11.

It's Hisasi! Insta-follow! I love all his works, he's one of my favorite doujin artists. I'm not usually good with extra-terrestrial characters but since it's his art style I wouldn't care even if one character is a toilet.

HAHAHA IT'S HISASI

Instant follow o.o

I am here for Hisasi

First Shokugeki no Soma, and now this? And the artist is Hisasi?! I wonder whos next? 

Artist: Hisasi

Instafollow.

What a waste of Hisasi's talent.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics