Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 42votes)

Kakusansei Million Arthur - Gunjou no Sorcery Road

Alt Names:
Author: Fuugetsu Makoto
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a strange twist on Arthurian legend, young Art pulls the magical sword Excalibur out of a stone--only to find himself as one of a million Arthurs, fighting to defend the island of Britain from enemies and to earn the rank of the true king. Art is pretty puny, but his childhood friend Ligu (who was also chosen by an Excalibur) tries to keep him from being immediately killed. Soon Art lives in a castle with knights, which are created beings who serve the kings. From the respect with which he treats the knights, he inspires some to hope he becomes the true king. But is that really achievable by a scrawny crybaby like him?
Go to Kakusansei Million Arthur - Gunjou no Sorcery Road Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

boy.

yeah.

wearing shirt that have hole in your chest and expose you belly.

real manly.

i hope mc doesn't turn out gay

Oh neat, i need to scroll through updates on front pages more often. Lots of good series are passing by without me noticing. 

I'm sold :o

I never knew Excalibur was a slut for a sword.

Excalibur was a slut beyond belief.

And thus she gave birth to a million kings.

I never knew Excalibur was a slut for a sword.

So... Misaka Mikoto, Mikasa Ackerman and Hideyoshi Kinoshita facemelted. DAAAYUM.

Isn't Million Arthur a mobile/iOS/Android game? Is this another promo manga?

^this. Been bothered of this question after knowning it's an ios/android trading card game.

If this just another promo manga, well, shit :<

i want to ask some opinions.. is this worth reading??

for now i cant say but i will add more worthy value to this after the mc change his hairstyle

anyway there are three prominent protagonist featured in cover page 1 i am wondering for other character (the skpiky and girl) maybe this manga can be worthy unexpectly

429226431f090df1cbed2c392f12a944.jpg

That's a male ver of Mikasa Mikoto..... DX

so..is the sister a witch and is she one of the bad guys?

No, the sister is a witch but as far we know not the enemy. At least yet. The ending witch is not the sister. 

so..is the sister a witch and is she one of the bad guys?

The art style is very SAO ish. Not that it's a bad thing, but you can really see the similarities. MC looks like Kirito's super trap in the SAO2.

i want to ask some opinions.. is this worth reading??

is that arthur girl or boy?

i cant tell the difference

it's a trappy male

is that arthur girl or boy?

i cant tell the difference

Isn't Million Arthur a mobile/iOS/Android game? Is this another promo manga?

Please wait a moment, while we're fixing the Credit Pages who went at the back page...

By: Diathedia

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics