Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 42votes)

Kakusansei Million Arthur - Gunjou no Sorcery Road

Alt Names:
Author: Fuugetsu Makoto
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a strange twist on Arthurian legend, young Art pulls the magical sword Excalibur out of a stone--only to find himself as one of a million Arthurs, fighting to defend the island of Britain from enemies and to earn the rank of the true king. Art is pretty puny, but his childhood friend Ligu (who was also chosen by an Excalibur) tries to keep him from being immediately killed. Soon Art lives in a castle with knights, which are created beings who serve the kings. From the respect with which he treats the knights, he inspires some to hope he becomes the true king. But is that really achievable by a scrawny crybaby like him?
Go to Kakusansei Million Arthur - Gunjou no Sorcery Road Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

is there a light novel about this can i get link if there is

Someone give me a review. Description sort of sounds like something you'd see on the alphapolis site, but I don't see /ak/ listed as the scanlator, so can't be sure.

Heres my review: Mobile game promo story. Read it for the cute art, shun it for the writing.

Someone give me a review. Description sort of sounds like something you'd see on the alphapolis site, but I don't see /ak/ listed as the scanlator, so can't be sure.

cover pic show it already volume 2 and we stuck at chapter 2...

#procrastination

cover pic show it already volume 2 and we stuck at chapter 2...

You can play this on BlueStacks though

Bluestacks sucks tho

especially when it tries to lock you out and force you to pay a monthly fee after a while...

not to mention it doesn't work with "all games"... it only works on ones that BlueStack recoded the games that can be played on BlueStacks...

Yes, I tried it, that's how I know.

and then, another harem.

So sad. I quite liked the main character, too. But now this must be relegated to my trash heap ~w~

Sucks that the game isn't available on a lot of phones, mine included.

You can play this on BlueStacks though

!!! poker appeared :v

i prefer the sword arthur.... oh well

Spoiler

Woah, I thought he didn't have one. :o

and then, another harem.

Glad i read this it was good

Wait until they get to meet this Arthur...
Spoiler

if android, just freaking download the apk. also, the english version sucked

p.s. Biscla is cute as usual

Oh yeah!
Excalibur:"Who wants to make a million babies with me? Who wants to make a million babies with me?"... It's from Bee and PuppyCat

Thumbs up for anything Bee and Puppycat!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=67R_FaIZC88

Excalibur was a slut beyond belief.
And thus she gave birth to a million kings.

Oh yeah!
Excalibur:"Who wants to make a million babies with me? Who wants to make a million babies with me?"... It's from Bee and PuppyCat

Million King Arthurs?

So are we getting a cameo from Saber from the Fate series and King Arthur from Monthy Python?

Saber is the only King Arthur I need tho ;D

Million Arthur. <- >_> TCG manga. damn.

this is a first concept for me.....

Is it just me, or am I really seeing death flags all over the place?

It's those cases where a not-so-heroic mc paired up with more hero-likely protagonists:  

In order to make way for the mc to the top of the hill (in this case, being true king), when situation calls these sidekicks might offer up their lives in order to save dear mc out of camaraderie, just like what Rig just did, close call. Who knows what will happen to Lancelot later  -.-;

Spoiler

That's a male ver of Mikasa Mikoto..... DX

XD look like Kamachi Kazuma is the storywriter for the game~

429226431f090df1cbed2c392f12a944.jpg

That's a male ver of Mikasa Mikoto..... DX

I don't know....he seems to have a much bigger chest injuredplz.gif?1

boy.

yeah.

wearing shirt that have hole in your chest and expose you belly.

real manly.

Yeah, REALLY TRAPPY. lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics