Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 166votes)

Eroge no Taiyou

Alt Names: alt エロゲの太陽alt 에로게의 태양alt La conquista de la industria Eroge por el solalt The conquest of Taiyou in the Eroge Industry
Author: Hamamura Toshikiri
Artist: Muramasa Mikado
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kanda Taiyou, the new section manager of Hishizaki Commercial. He's smart, young and handsome. To him, life is all about results. He's been successful in his career until he has been framed to a scandal by his co-workers. Now unemployed, he lurks into the streets and collapses in hunger. Luckily, a mysterious girl tries to save him and offers him for a job. Which turns out to be a rundown eroge company!
Go to Eroge no Taiyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

322 Comments

I more than somewhat hope that this guy never actually gets into eroge, and simply focuses on making the company successful, leading to us getting interesting story and potentially redemption for him without having an "Eroge for Dummies"-style explanation every chapter.

Not that I don't have a wonderful obsession with love eroge, I just have like four hundred of them so it's wasted on me  think it would be better to have some real harem sex story.

I actually looking forward to MC reaction when he find out what NTR means.

Also this series probably be Eroge for dummies + MC learning how to be more flexible and down to earth in his new workplace.

A guy working in a rundown Eroge company with 4 girls?... wait i think i've  fap  seen this before...

Wasnt quiiiite run down, just in a small room =3=
Poor guy has to learn things the hard way. This world is not so black and white.

spoiler warning
Spoiler

who in the sane mind, would give his wallet to their corrupt bosses, I would get the fuck outta there and talk only to the cops or simply run and search a way to get them back (with money in his wallet of course). Also why his face changed so much between the start of the chapter and when he entered the office in the end, well ...
EROGE, doesn't care anything else, following xD

A guy working in a rundown Eroge company with 4 girls?... wait i think i've  fap  seen this before...

jajaa I think I have seen something like that :batoto_004:

Looking forward to updates :D

P.S. The last page image was pretty cute. :D

I more than somewhat hope that this guy never actually gets into eroge, and simply focuses on making the company successful, leading to us getting interesting story and potentially redemption for him without having an "Eroge for Dummies"-style explanation every chapter.

Not that I don't have a wonderful obsession with love eroge, I just have like four hundred of them so it's wasted on me  think it would be better to have some real harem sex story.

Eroge H!!!

2014. Currently running in "Big Comic Spirits."

Why do I get the feeling that this is an old manga thats been axed long ago?

If peoples having trouble with the page loading, if you'd like they do have a link to download the chapter on their description.

Also, dat Umi picture shattered my heart from pure adorableness

Its like the hentai and visual novel of eroge h game mo kaihatsu zanmai. The company staff are all girls!

Yup, and did you guys see the face of the cat in the last page? it was saying "where the heck did I end up" xD

is this adaptation from certain H anime or something ? lolz ...

nope

It works on and off for me.

I've found sometimes when stuff is first released, it's unstable(for lack of a better word) and if you refresh it a couple times per page it works.

I tend to ignore it and come back a bit later when it runs smooth.

Does the link work for anyone else?

nope

Does the link work for anyone else?

Its like the hentai and visual novel of eroge h game mo kaihatsu zanmai. The company staff are all girls!

Sounds legit

Saw the word "Eroge"

Seems legit, same here then

Saw the word "Eroge"...I AM IN!!!

whats the reason behind the no chapters tag this time? are there just no chapters translated yet or is it not allowed on batoto?

No chapters translated yet, gotta wait till a group picks it up.

whats the reason behind the no chapters tag this time? are there just no chapters translated yet or is it not allowed on batoto?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics