Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 166votes)

Eroge no Taiyou

Alt Names: alt エロゲの太陽alt 에로게의 태양alt La conquista de la industria Eroge por el solalt The conquest of Taiyou in the Eroge Industry
Author: Hamamura Toshikiri
Artist: Muramasa Mikado
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Kanda Taiyou, the new section manager of Hishizaki Commercial. He's smart, young and handsome. To him, life is all about results. He's been successful in his career until he has been framed to a scandal by his co-workers. Now unemployed, he lurks into the streets and collapses in hunger. Luckily, a mysterious girl tries to save him and offers him for a job. Which turns out to be a rundown eroge company!
Go to Eroge no Taiyou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

322 Comments

He hasn't "accidentally" touched all of their boobs yet. There's no way he's gone for good.

I'm feeling pretty sorry for the author, Hamamura Toshikiri. After all those commercial failures and bankruptcy he then move on to writing this manga. Show that he really has a lot of love for the industry.

Don't give up, Hamamura Toshikiri!

Seams interesting enough, I usually avoid Harems and ecchi like the plague. Since most of them usually ends to fall very short in the story department. And I am feeling the urge to volunteer as a cleaner so that it will look a bit more crisp. But I do not really have the time for it at the moment.

"Eriko works in order to completely change from how she used to be". Alright, who messed up that one? I'm pretty sure Eriko said something completely different.

I am liking this would be interesting if the mc stays a bit darker. But I am liking what's going on

Well, anything business related and a tale of redemption is usually pretty entertaining.

Ending: The MC exposes the bad guys and proves he was framed, but he doesn't want to leave the girls and decides to work there forever.

Don't know about this one, but that's how the typical manga would end.

A typical ecchi / harem manga

Why actually give them his wallet, they aren't the police. And doesn't he have a home, because he just gave them his wallet not his keys. (Maybe he uses a card to open his home.) Or is he hiding from the police  who will get around to the serious smuggling crime next week so that the people in question can hide all the evidence and coordinate their stories.

Not that it matters since the point is just to set him up as a successful business man and then get him unjustly removed as fast as possible so that he wan arrive at his place in the story without using too many pages. But I am not really buying quite a few things in the chapter.

(And the highest rated comic list is a bit weird without a minimum number of votes.^^)

Actually, not even the police, there is no law stating you have to give the police any of your personal belonging until they actually have a court warrent for it.

Why actually give them his wallet, they aren't the police. And doesn't he have a home, because he just gave them his wallet not his keys. (Maybe he uses a card to open his home.) Or is he hiding from the police  who will get around to the serious smuggling crime next week so that the people in question can hide all the evidence and coordinate their stories.

Not that it matters since the point is just to set him up as a successful business man and then get him unjustly removed as fast as possible so that he wan arrive at his place in the story without using too many pages. But I am not really buying quite a few things in the chapter.

(And the highest rated comic list is a bit weird without a minimum number of votes.^^)

This is beautiful. Followed!

Totally following this.

Ending: The MC exposes the bad guys and proves he was framed, but he doesn't want to leave the girls and decides to work there forever.

Don't know about this one, but that's how the typical manga would end.

Personally, I'd say that Shini-tan scans could at least do the black&white conversion...isn't it the most basic think when it comes to editing, nope?

EDIT : anyway, good luck.

I more than somewhat hope that this guy never actually gets into eroge, and simply focuses on making the company successful, leading to us getting interesting story and potentially redemption for him without having an "Eroge for Dummies"-style explanation every chapter.

Not that I don't have a wonderful obsession with love eroge, I just have like four hundred of them so it's wasted on me  think it would be better to have some real harem sex story.

Same author that did Wrestle! The Under Ground. Normalcy will have no place in this manga, but will have plenty of off the wall eroge that might leave you scratching your head going "WTF was that" at times.

I'm rooting for Shini-tan Scans!

Don't leave us Rextor. Please! Shini-tan Scans version is awful to look at.

Essentially Rextor didn't really do the best possible job, but Shini-tan didn't even try...

I don't worship denoise or blurs but I think there needs to be that effort

Nevermind

Based Rextor please don't leave us 
Your version is so much cleaner :c

Rextor, Did you ask Shini-tan scan first?

Rextor! Please change your mind and continue doing this series! I beg of you! orz

It has potential. Let's see where it goes.

Oh, god. It has been a while since I've seen such a badly edited manga with such a bad raws.
It's unlikely for this series to be picked up by other scanlation groups. There's probably no decent raws for this to edit.

Oh well I have to give some credits to this scanlation group for trying to pick up this series with raws like these.

And he didn't go to the police because...?

Why did the mc have to turn over his wallet to them? He had no obligation to do it and they were going to fire him anyway...just seems like a dumb move(or, now that I think about it, an easy way for the author to make the mc lose all his money instantly...).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics