Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 40votes)

Tsubasa WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Nirai Kanai-hen

Alt Names: alt Tsubasa Warudo no Chroniclesalt Tsubasa World Chronicles
Author: Clamp
Artist: Clamp
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A sequel to Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, with ties to xxxHOLiC Rei and other CLAMP works.

Prequel: Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - [END]
( Syaoran/Shaoran )
[http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tsubasa-reservoir-chronicle-r142]

&

xxxHolic [END]
( Yuuko & Kimihiro Watanuki )
[http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/xxxholic-r4429]

(Ongoing at the same time)
Related: xxxHolic Rei - (sequel of xxxHolic)
( Kimihiro Watanuki )
[http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/xxxholic-rei-r8478]
Go to Tsubasa WoRLD CHRoNiCLE - Nirai Kanai-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

87 Comments

holy cow the sequel? INSTA-FOLLOW~

Just in time... things just got real :P! (don't forget about xxxholic's sequel which kind of leads in to this?(shows how the items are gotten).. but xxxholic:rei is on hold to work on TWC)

holy cow, the sequel? INSTA-FOLLOW~

This needs a link to a Flowchart of the TRC and xxxxHolic storylines, otherwise newcomers will get lost, both here and in the previous works.

A flowchart of TRC would have a lot of circles >.>

SO I never finished the original series.... is it the same MCs from the first one?

I'd suggest going back and finishing the original but... for the most part yes :3

SO I never finished the original series.... is it the same MCs from the first one?

CLAMP's artwork sure is changing (if you compare Nirai Kanai-hen with the first volumes of TRC), but it's as detailed and as beautiful as ever *-*

Thank you Manjuu Manga for the newest chapter and the translation notes!

Anyway guys, does this mean xxxHOLiC Rei is finished or is it just on hiatus and will be picked up by CLAMP later on??

Officially if I remember right the statement went something like "We will be putting Rei on hiatus till Tsubasa World catches up". So it may be the end of Rei.

CLAMP's artwork sure is changing (if you compare Nirai Kanai-hen with the first volumes of TRC), but it's as detailed and as beautiful as ever *-*

Thank you Manjuu Manga for the newest chapter and the translation notes!

Anyway guys, does this mean xxxHOLiC Rei is finished or is it just on hiatus and will be picked up by CLAMP later on??

watanuki gives stuff to syaoran several times throughout tsubasa RC (and if you were reading them as they were released years ago, the moment where syaoran visits comes much, much later in xxxholic).  its nothing unusual.  i fail to see how it spoils anything, unless knowing that watanuki supports syaoran again somehow destroys your ability to enjoy the story...?

Now that you mention it.. this would only be a spoiler if you knew what was going on in rei.. which in turn makes it not a spoiler...

most likely later when they items that got in chapter one :3

watanuki gives stuff to syaoran several times throughout tsubasa RC (and if you were reading them as they were released years ago, the moment where syaoran visits comes much, much later in xxxholic).  its nothing unusual.  i fail to see how it spoils anything, unless knowing that watanuki supports syaoran again somehow destroys your ability to enjoy the story...?

where?  i dont see anything that relates to holic rei.

most likely later when they items that got in chapter one :3

Not "related" - SPOILERS. SPOILERS FOR HOLIC REI EVERYWHERE (in the first pages)  DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED REI.  

where?  i dont see anything that relates to holic rei.

any any rate, xxxHolic and Tsubasa are parallel stories.  xxxholic rei is the sequel to xxxholic, and tsubasa world chronicle is the sequel to tsubasa resevoir chronicle.  xxxholic rei is not a prequel to tsubasa WC, nor is it a sequel to tsubasa RC.

One of my favorite series revived... this must be bliss.

Cliffhanger D:

Found out next week on Dragonball Z!

Cliffhanger D:

Not "related" - SPOILERS. SPOILERS FOR HOLIC REI EVERYWHERE (in the first pages)  DON'T READ UNLESS YOU HAVE FINISHED REI.  

Why are there so many empty bubbles in this chapter...? ^^;

If you didn't see the soba coming, we can't be friends.

it depends on when are they released and when they ended to determined their first or second sequel or prequel

what does their ending time have to do with anything?  sometimes prequels are written after the stories they're telling the history of, but from what you're saying the prequel would be the one written first in real life, regardless of which is actually the prequel. real time has nothing to with what makes a story a prequel or not. TsubasaRC and xxxHolic were made concurrently and written as parallel stories.

I forgot almost everything LOL.

the first xxxHolic wasn't a separate prequel, it ran simultaneously with the first run of Tsubasa.  the in-story times don't line up perfectly (time flows differently in different dimensions), but the places in xxxHolic where Syaoran visits happen at the same time as when Syaoran visits Watanuki in Tsubasa.

the "First Prequel" should be Tsubasa and xxxHolic.

it depends on when are they released and when they ended to determined their first or second sequel or prequel , xxxholic pretty much continue for a while after tsubasa ended first, that make tsubasa first prequel, then xxxholic end, continued by xxxholic rei , and then xxxholic rei end and continued by this

Edited the info, alot of XXXholic rei followers didnt know that manga ended and followed by this

the first xxxHolic wasn't a separate prequel, it ran simultaneously with the first run of Tsubasa.  the in-story times don't line up perfectly (time flows differently in different dimensions), but the places in xxxHolic where Syaoran visits happen at the same time as when Syaoran visits Watanuki in Tsubasa.

the "First Prequel" should be Tsubasa and xxxHolic.

This manga is so deep, yet moments like these-

Spoiler

Edited the info, alot of XXXholic rei followers didnt know that manga ended and followed by this

I didnt read Gate 7 thoroughly coz from the start that manga is pretty lame with all those japanese history and too many dialogue and etc, i just assume that princess is from there

This needs a link to a Flowchart of the TRC and xxxxHolic storylines, otherwise newcomers will get lost, both here and in the previous works.

IT'S HAPPENING.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics