Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 77votes)

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか4コマ【神様の日常】alt DanMachi 4komaalt Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4-koma - Kami-sama no Nichijou
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Takamura Masaya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adventurers dive into the dangerous dungeon with the help of the <Grace> granted by transcendental existences called Gods. This is the story that covers the hilarious daily life of such Gods and Goddesses and their <Familia>, who are forced to run around on their whims.

>Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803)
Go to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

Funny fact from original story compared 4koma ...

1. Loki love to drink High quality wine "Soma" not milk

2. That Sword Princess love Aizuki Red Bean Cream, and often buy it (not as much as 50 tough)

1. She loves drinking in general, but "Soma" is by far her favorite

Spoiler

2. She also treat Bell to it during vol 3.

Loli Oppai Approved

Spoiler

So incredibly cute :3

Loki drink wines for taste,and milks for breasts. Unrelated,I giggle a bit at "Loki goddess" after all those "loli goddess".

Funny fact from original story compared 4koma ...

1. Loki love to drink High quality wine "Soma" not milk

2. That Sword Princess love Aizuki Red Bean Cream, and often buy it (not as much as 50 tough)

abandoned goddess LOL

Not for long.

abandoned goddess LOL

starting to get crazy, everytime i see an update with "dungeon" in the start of the name i think that it's an update of the main history. o_o

Theres 2 side stories and they're also redoing the main series with better quality scans. I can feel your confusion

excitedblushplz.gif?1Adorable!!!

Totally agree with you!

excitedblushplz.gif?1Adorable!!!

starting to get crazy, everytime i see an update with "dungeon" in the start of the name i think that it's an update of the main history. o_o

Hestia is so cute!

Hestia's love for Bell is so great that it's not just infinite, it's 3x infinite.

Infinite^3

Hestia's love for Bell is so great that it's not just infinite, it's 3x infinite.

i quite like it!
thanks solitary translation :D

Loli Kyonyuu. Nuff said

Me gustan. Te gustan? Si. Te gustan.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics