Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 77votes)

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess

Alt Names: alt ダンジョンに出会いを求めるのは間違っているだろうか4コマ【神様の日常】alt DanMachi 4komaalt Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4-koma - Kami-sama no Nichijou
Author: Oomori Fujino
Artist: Takamura Masaya
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adventurers dive into the dangerous dungeon with the help of the <Grace> granted by transcendental existences called Gods. This is the story that covers the hilarious daily life of such Gods and Goddesses and their <Familia>, who are forced to run around on their whims.

>Spin-off of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/dungeon-ni-deai-wo-motomeru-no-wa-machigatteiru-darou-ka-r9803)
Go to Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka 4koma - Days of Goddess Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

142 Comments

Is that seriously what Ottar looks like? From the LN I always pictured him to be huge and manly looking since he's described with a brutish appearance sometimes and is supposedly as big as a minotaur. But a pretty boy that's only a bit taller than Freya? Surprising

He's taller than Freya (note the hooded page), and considering Freya herself is pretty tall, that's something.

And rather then brutish appearance, he's got more of that silent stare that if you don't know him you'd think he's angry at you sort of look.

(think Ghyslaine from Mushoku Tensei ' 'a)

Also, he's smaller than the Minotaur :v something along the line of Lili to Bell scale?

Is that seriously what Ottar looks like? From the LN I always pictured him to be huge and manly looking since he's described with a brutish appearance sometimes and is supposedly as big as a minotaur. But a pretty boy that's only a bit taller than Freya? Surprising

Well it's the style of this 4-koma.

Spoiler

Where are you people reading the LN from ._.?

its here :http://solitarytranslation.wordpress.com/

Don't forget, Bell also:

Spoiler

Where are you people reading the LN from ._.?

cute hestia, even Ais wants her.

Actually

Spoiler

Don't forget, Bell also:

Spoiler

Actually

Spoiler

yep ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Actually

Spoiler

Another funny fact ...

1. the god need their blood to update the stat ... but they can't modify any skill in it (more like just "update")

2. Hestia getting more and more jealous over Bells growth (she know Bells love Aizu)  to the point she is stabbing needle (which she use to prick her own finger) to Bells back (of course Bell get hurt)

3. Bate, the adv which mock Bell at bar before isn't so bad, his attitude probably because of his past experience ...

4. Update status won't show boobs trait ... lolz, but ... MAJOR SPOILERS ...

Spoiler

are you sure Bell is the one she treat Soma not Eina?

umm, Aizu treat bell a Red Bean Cream ...

not the Soma ... (the Soma sell around priced 60.000 ... even rich person will hold back buying this stuff)

Am I the only one who got a kick out of Loki's stat assessment of Ais' chest and the fact the order spelt "Sag" out?

Nice catch. Nice catch.

That #2 was in response to the #2 that I quote, that Ais love red bean croquette (and she (Ais) treated Bell to one)

Of course this meant they ran into Hestia and hilarity ensues.

Am I the only one who got a kick out of Loki's stat assessment of Ais' chest and the fact the order spelt "Sag" out?

1. She loves drinking in general, but "Soma" is by far her favorite

Spoiler

2. She also treat Bell to it during vol 3.

Excuse me everyone, but my face hurts from smiling.

Now imagine having neko Bell around other girls. Im pretty sure then Freyja wont be the only one out to "kidnap" him in some form or another.

At last the best girl got more screen time, her own spin-off, even. Though I'd like to appear more in the main story.

but in This manga is extremely high quality "wine" ...

(the effect very close being "high" with top quality drug, also "Soma" in this series might also give drinker skill / magic, which quite a work of god themself)

The "Soma" in this series is made by the God Soma, however the ones that's sold is actually FAILURE, just a high quality alcohol.

The complete product? God's Wine, which doesn't have any sort of drug-like effect (no withdrawal), but the taste is so great adventurers become addicted to it anyway.

Spoiler

Spoiler

I would totally being her home and add to MY familia.

So soma is not a milk? My whole life is a life! No wonder Shokugeki no Soma isn't about dairy farm.

lolz, are you affected by Seikon no Qwazer ?

Soma might also means elixir of life / strength / energy ... but this might also means drunk / high / excitement ...

Which is why it's portrayed as ... err ... "that" in SnQ ...

(give energy, str, and excitement ... in some case even new skill or extreme ability) ... somehow I'm sure it's also give watcher / reader ... err ... "excitement" too ... lololol ...

but in This manga is extremely high quality "wine" ...

(the effect very close being "high" with top quality drug, also "Soma" in this series might also give drinker skill / magic, which quite a work of god themself)

While in Shokugeki no Soma, probably means Food which give "that" effect ...

(goes "high in cooking and eating", just look at fierce cooking event and various foodgasm in there)

in that case all "Soma" description / trait enter that 3 series category ...

Funny fact from original story compared 4koma ...

1. Loki love to drink High quality wine "Soma" not milk

2. That Sword Princess love Aizuki Red Bean Cream, and often buy it (not as much as 50 tough)

So soma is not a milk? My whole life is a life! No wonder Shokugeki no Soma isn't about dairy farm.

YAY!!
I really love Hestia-sama!!

Spoiler

hey wait? and 10 times more at that? that really is impossible, it should be the other wy around!

Probably charm is one's ability to recruit followers. Which, if you consider the function which takes charm and converts it to followers an exponential function where 15 is close to zero, which would give us one, while 150 is a considerable number, because Loki has a truckload acording to what I could see from Sword Oratoria (basically, since Loki has 10 times Hestia's charm, it wouldn't make sense for it to be considered a linear one (I don't enjoy using maths nearly as much as I could, but it's an useful tool nonetheless)), would explain the difference in size between their familias.

Something is seriously wrong with the power levels in this manga

Spoiler

It's simply impossible

Spoiler

hey wait? and 10 times more at that? that really is impossible, it should be the other wy around!

Something is seriously wrong with the power levels in this manga

Spoiler

It's simply impossible

Spoiler

Loli Kyonyuu. Nuff said

u forgot dem tailz xD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics