Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 47votes)

Koi to Uso

Alt Names: alt Amor y Mentirasalt Love and Liesalt 恋と嘘alt Любовь и ложь
Author: Tsumugi Musawo
Artist: Tsumugi Musawo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Lies are forbidden and love is doubly forbidden. In the near future, when young people in Japan turn sixteen, they are assigned a marriage partner by the government. People don't have to go through the trouble of looking for someone, and everyone accepts that the country will find a compatible partner to make them happy. Yukari Nejima is fifteen years old. He lives in a small corner of the country, and just can't seem to get ahead in life. Both academically and athletically he's below average. But in within him, he hides a heart burning with passion! In this world in which love is forbidden, what will happen to him when he falls in love?

-jcafe
Go to Koi to Uso Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

35 Comments

KissManga, has this in english, but the site like manga panda and manga reader is full of malware adds.

Really nice story!!! I love every single chapter!!!

Catbug Approved

Read 1st 3 chapters and latest 8th chapter at Mangabox.

so far nothing amazing but i am interested to know how govt orders work and how soceity and high school students accept them .

Liliana the legal future wife of Nejima has entered the story and so far is quite interesting and ask what is Like and LOVE.

I feel Story really start to Move from Chapter 03

Uhhhh.... No English??

sad right TT

she is really cute!

Uhhhh.... No English??

Look for it on jcafe...

If you're too damn lazy, click the spoiler.

Spoiler

Es raro cuando un manga está en español y no en inglés.. 

nice one, animo espero que sigan con el projecto ^-^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics