Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 168votes)

Reincarnation no Kaben

Alt Names: alt リィンカーネーションの花弁alt 轮回的花瓣alt Pétalos de Reencarnaciónalt Petals of Reincarnation
Author: Konishi Mikihisa
Artist: Konishi Mikihisa
Genres: Action ActionHistorical HistoricalShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You're mediocre and talentless... but have no fear! You can acquire the talent from your previous life THROUGH THE POWER OF PETALS!!!

Raw: http://comic.mag-garden.co.jp/reincarnation/
Go to Reincarnation no Kaben Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is this series dropped? New Window ソレン
  • 1 Replies

289 Comments

ONE YEARS PALS ONE YEARS WORTH WAITING!!!
AND ITS ALIVE!!! THANK YOU .
(re-read from ch.1)

probably apple guy is at the  door 

Wow.... It's been so long since the last chapter I honestly don't remember the story at all... Might as well just unfollow this...

kinda drastic measure ... just remember Neumann is a dick (pretty much a sinnner if you know what he did)

Wow.... It's been so long since the last chapter I honestly don't remember the story at all... Might as well just unfollow this...

Oooor, you could reread from the begining. It's not super long yet.

IT LIIIIIVVVEESSS

THANK YOU

THIS IS JUST NOT ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEESSSAS
It's alive!!
Thanks.

Yes! YES! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

A chapter should be released in the next 2-3 weeks depending on how fast typesetting proceeds.

Dont worry currently 1st page...

Before pc-chan died.. :3

Can we get some sort of status update on this manga? Been a while since we got a chapter.

A chapter should be released in the next 2-3 weeks depending on how fast typesetting proceeds.

NEUUUUUUUMANNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Manga is up to Chapter 29 (With Undead Soldier in the newest cover), I believe the translation group got busy with other works.

anyone here?

Can we get some sort of status update on this manga? Been a while since we got a chapter.

They say talent. I see Noble Phantasm.

Bobby Fisher died in 2008.

The translated chapter of chapter 10 was released in 2016.

That would make the dude 8 at the oldest.

Wut

Can anyone give me a short summary. Is this worth reading? And why? Without spoiling too much story ofc.

People without any talent are driven to acquire one. There exists a possibility to use a talent of somebody from the past /generals, fighters, inventors, scientists, artists etc/. But you can end with somebody good /eg. famous artist/ or not so good /serial killer/ and act accordingly.

I personally recommend it /its not that long so you wont kill a lot of time/
personal pros and cons:

+
Good MC and other characters
good story
I even like the art - fairly simple but nice
-
Despite the story being good, some talents can be "magically" used for combat even though the person wasn't a fighter but for example a scientist 
Author skimmed on research of the real life people, so there are mistakes or just blatant simplifications of reality like:

Spoiler

Still as I said, I find the series interesting so far and recommend it
Can anyone give me a short summary. Is this worth reading? And why? Without spoiling too much story ofc.

my impression is that it is newton's apple head with blood stain, but u might be right too

The bloodstains looks like tears I mean.

There is something I am curious about, in Neumann's picture, she is seen crying with her right eye, maybe it is possible that she did that unwillingly by Nightingale's influence? either that, or just a bluff.

I noticed that was well. Perhaps it was left over feelings/emotions from whomever she was before she fully became Neumann.

Confirmation: Neumann is worse than Hitler.

Search your feelings; you know it to be true.

It's possible that Neumann is less human. John Von Neumann did make massive contributions to computing (all our current non-quantum computers are based on a Von Neumann architecture) and mathmatics. It's possible that Neumann is more algorithm than mortal at this point, prioritizing outcomes over process.

There is something I am curious about, in Neumann's picture, she is seen crying with her right eye, maybe it is possible that she did that unwillingly by Nightingale's influence? either that, or just a bluff.

Aww Kouu is actually pretty likable.

Confirmation: Neumann is worse than Hitler.

Search your feelings; you know it to be true.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics