Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 422votes)

Hero Union BBS

Alt Names: alt 勇者互助組合 交流型掲示板alt Hero Cooperation Union Exchange Bulletin Boardalt Hero Union BBSalt Yuusha Gojo Kumiai Kouryuugata Keijiban
Author: Okemura
Artist: Akiyama Nenehisa
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: (From /ak/)
The hero union's BBS, where heroes gather, crossing many dimensions. A bulletin board made by heroes for heroes. Unfair settings, complaints about comrades, tales of failure, and discussions of secret agendas, they are all found here! Even now, new threads are being made!

A comedic chronicles about the travels of heroes.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/107000053/
Go to Hero Union BBS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Create your party of heroes New Window Roxis
  • 5 Replies
Topic List of Heroes New Window NullApostle
  • 3 Replies
Topic Web Novel New Window admira
  • 3 Replies

612 Comments

There's something I don't quite understand in Chapter 4. When Shopkeeper announces that Estrard has no history of summoning heroes, does he mean that this is the first time they've summoned a hero, or that not even this particular case of summoning isn't on record? Either case is sketchy as hell, but there's something infinitely shadier about there being no record of her existence when they were just talking about heroes being disposed of once they'd completed their objective. Dissect the joke for me.

oh god...my sides.... FREETTER TO THE RESCUEEEE.

ch.8 already up in their website.

Oh man...Chapter 3 made me crack up....and nobody said a word about how the Student had enough powers over the BBS to change names....though...seriously dude, gtfo. XD

@Drakan, I think it's pretty obvious that student is a well-rounded otaku, but what student did in chapter 3

Spoiler

means that there is a good chance that student is the webmaster or at least someone with a similar level of site authority. though it's kind of strange that the others, in chapter 3, don't comment on student's authority

But.... that's the charm y'know?
Don't you know the true wonders of an imageboard? To be involved in a melting pot of morality, culture, and ideals? To be able to experience mankind in it's truest form, unbound by superfluous concepts such as 'society', 'norm' and even 'law'? To be at the very behest of the core of the metaphysical world?
Child, you are but naive and innocent. Pure the ways of the world. Though your heart may know fear, take the leap and mayhaps even reach enlightenment?
Will you settle for being merely mortal?
Or will you accept the call to heroism?
Read on child, accept the knowledge. Gather the experience at your fingertips, need only seek them and they shall come to you. Seek comrades, seek enemies, seek romance and even heartbreak. To fall or rise is a mundane action. To fight for what you believe in regardless is what makes you a step above.
So I beseech you once more, dear sweet innocent child.
Read on, and may you accept the power.
Lol

I have no words.
I love it. It's pointless and amusing. Comedy gold. Everyone loves Student! I hope we get to see Freeter again.

it was made for stupid people wasting their life on boards to waste some more time
it has no plot...
it has no logic...
it has no humor...
just like real boards...

But.... that's the charm y'know?

Don't you know the true wonders of an imageboard? To be involved in a melting pot of morality, culture, and ideals? To be able to experience mankind in it's truest form, unbound by superfluous concepts such as 'society', 'norm' and even 'law'? To be at the very behest of the core of the metaphysical world?

Child, you are but naive and innocent. Pure the ways of the world. Though your heart may know fear, take the leap and mayhaps even reach enlightenment?

Will you settle for being merely mortal?

Or will you accept the call to heroism?

Read on child, accept the knowledge. Gather the experience at your fingertips, need only seek them and they shall come to you. Seek comrades, seek enemies, seek romance and even heartbreak. To fall or rise is a mundane action. To fight for what you believe in regardless is what makes you a step above.

So I beseech you once more, dear sweet innocent child.

Read on, and may you accept the power.

Lol

I for one want to know more about student, the only guy with no image that's just a troll at first sight but seems to be the one who knows the most about heroes (even with a scholar from a magic librry in the mix), I bet he's actually an admin (head of the union?) in disguise.

@aklik: ok, we get it, you have bad taste and are also wasting your time reading a manga you don't like and complaining that it's just for wasting time

this is super good

everyone hate harem hero lol

Such a good read, throws in all the hero tropes you could ever ask for then makes fun of them. Thank you heroes union board.

Wonder if there's something like /b on the heroes' boards... Or maybe the union (mod) won't allow it?

This series is freaking cool and funny!! It's GOLD, SILVER, BRONZE and even PLATINUM in my standards!! LOL

They're all pretty funny. It kind of feels like I'm reading a bunch of rejected ideas for manga that the author decided to reuse.

It's an odd way to tell a story, but not so odd if you think about Densha Otoko and Molester Man-- both started as 2chan threads. And I like how the author comes back to the Sage (lol), so I'm hoping he comes back to some of the others, especially the poor magical girl/university student and Freeter.

I wonder wht level the Sage is if he can just make swords like that he can problably beat the Maou with his pinky.....

And damn Freeter how stupid can you be?!?!?!?!?!?

I mean WHAT THE HELL MAN!?!?!?!?!?

hahahahahhaha.... stomach...hurts...sooo....much.....lol

(rolls over and dies from laughter)

lol...instant follow....i like the sutdent part....hahahha

THIS IS AMAZING

omfg...

plz make me unsee it...

this manga gave me cancer...

Gold.

But too bad this comes out once a month T.T

considering how hilarious and how out of the idea the genre is, a month is totally acceptable times to prepare the stories

i bet the hero combi gets owned by the dungeon.

I...I... so want to see that.

i bet the hero combi gets owned by the dungeon.

This is gold. I want more.

i want to start a forum post where everyone pretends to be  heroes with issues.

i think that could be hilarious

also i love this manga!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics