Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 31votes)

Gingitsune

Alt Names: alt ぎんぎつねalt 银狐alt Silver Fox
Author: Ochiai Sayori
Artist: Ochiai Sayori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her mother passed away at a young age, Saeki Makoto was given the power to see Gintaro, one of the gods’ agents that have been protecting the small Inari temple since the Edo era. As only one person of the family can see the fox spirit, Gintaro, naturally as the only blood relative, when her mother passed on, Makoto inherited the sole power to talk to and see him. Although they have their differences, Makoto, with the help of Gintaro’s power, help the people of their community deal and solve their problems.
Go to Gingitsune Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Aaah, and here I though someone had finally started to work on this one.

Anyway...

*follows*

Yeah, I hope the comic was added because someone plans to upload chapters very soon. >_<

Aaah, and here I though someone had finally started to work on this one.

Anyway...

*follows*

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics