Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 31votes)

Gingitsune

Alt Names: alt ぎんぎつねalt 银狐alt Silver Fox
Author: Ochiai Sayori
Artist: Ochiai Sayori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When her mother passed away at a young age, Saeki Makoto was given the power to see Gintaro, one of the gods’ agents that have been protecting the small Inari temple since the Edo era. As only one person of the family can see the fox spirit, Gintaro, naturally as the only blood relative, when her mother passed on, Makoto inherited the sole power to talk to and see him. Although they have their differences, Makoto, with the help of Gintaro’s power, help the people of their community deal and solve their problems.
Go to Gingitsune Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

52 Comments

Gintaro is so cute~!

This series is a long run, it seems. Thanks, Maigo.

Oh ho?! Maigo picked this series up! O_O

Thank you! Thank you, thank you, thank you SOOO much for doing so!

Hopefully this will help this series get more attention and the love it deserves. :)

Archmage Lezard is right!  This is a find.  I read the first three chapters today, and it is definitely on my follow list.  Thanks, Hengao, Curry Ninja, and Maigo, for bringing such a well written and pleasant manga to us non-Japanese literate gaijin.  It is much appreciated.

What can I say, Commie, my taste is impeccable. #goodshit

Archmage Lezard is right!  This is a find.  I read the first three chapters today, and it is definitely on my follow list.  Thanks, Hengao, Curry Ninja, and Maigo, for bringing such a well written and pleasant manga to us non-Japanese literate gaijin.  It is much appreciated.

thank you :)

i hope there will be some romance between rich girl and her driver dude in the manga ^^ he was so cute in anime *_*

Hello, no problem. It's always a pleasure.

I'm glad that you're a fan of Gingitsune, I really liked the anime. I didn't know that there was one, 'till we were about to work on the first chapter. Indeed, 10 volumes is quite a sum and this is the first time I've heard of the serialization slowing down.

We will try our best to bring you readers new chapters, but, it will only be every now and then, since Dorrus is busy with job-related stuff. And worse, he might go on hiatus or quit.

Thank you for reading/downloading our releases! We really appreciate it.

Hmm, well I inferred that it slowed down because only one volume was released in all of 2014 (volume 11) whereas in years prior there were usually at least 2 or 3 volumes released each year. I might be wrong about this, though, so feel free to correct me. It runs in Ultra Jump, too, so it's a little harder to track than more popular magazines like the weekly shounen magazines, or a more popular seinen Jump mag like Young Jump.

Oh my god, thank you for deciding to scanlate this. Had my eye on this manga for quite a while (even before the anime confirmation). 10 volumes is quite a number, but I'm glad a group's at least started on this one. Things seem to get pretty interesting in the later volumes... Though I think its serialization has slowed down quite a bit for a while now. Not sure if this is true for the earlier bound volumes, but the later ones quite obviously had additional pages in it that weren't present in the magazine serialization.

I guess that's not a problem for now, though, considering the number of volumes left to be scanlated.

Anyhow, thanks again.

Hello, no problem. It's always a pleasure.

I'm glad that you're a fan of Gingitsune, I really liked the anime. I didn't know that there was one, 'till we were about to work on the first chapter. Indeed, 10 volumes is quite a sum and this is the first time I've heard of the serialization slowing down.

We will try our best to bring you readers new chapters, but, it will only be every now and then, since Dorrus is busy with job-related stuff. And worse, he might go on hiatus or quit.

Thank you for reading/downloading our releases! We really appreciate it.

Oh my god, thank you for deciding to scanlate this. Had my eye on this manga for quite a while (even before the anime confirmation). 10 volumes is quite a number, but I'm glad a group's at least started on this one. Things seem to get pretty interesting in the later volumes... Though I think its serialization has slowed down quite a bit for a while now. Not sure if this is true for the earlier bound volumes, but the later ones quite obviously had additional pages in it that weren't present in the magazine serialization.

I guess that's not a problem for now, though, considering the number of volumes left to be scanlated.

Anyhow, thanks again.

I'm so glad this is happening!

This is a goddamn FIND. This is the kind of stuff that makes trawling through the endless mounds of harem, rom-com, overwrought shoujo garbage and senseless shounen crap so worth it.

Nothing glaring that I can see. Keep up the great work! And thanks to you and the scanslator!

Will do! Thank you for reading! (And I'm part of the scanlations, btw. lol)

• Ada likes this

This is a goddamn FIND. This is the kind of stuff that makes trawling through the endless mounds of harem, rom-com, overwrought shoujo garbage and senseless shounen crap so worth it.

I'm sorry if there are some errors. I seriously couldn't be bothered to thoroughly quality check earlier.

Nothing glaring that I can see. Keep up the great work! And thanks to you and the scanslator!

The heroine is ridiculously cute (or am I the only one that thinks that)?

Oh. I'm not so sure. I don't find her /that/ ridiculously cute, though.

What 'extreme cuteness'? :v

The heroine is ridiculously cute (or am I the only one that thinks that)?

Didn't watch the anime as I wanted to read the manga first so really thanks for bringing us this awesome series^^

Just read chapter 1 and 2 - a shame the 'extreme cuteness' doesn't exist on Batoto...

What 'extreme cuteness'? :v

Didn't watch the anime as I wanted to read the manga first so really thanks for bringing us this awesome series^^

Just read chapter 1 and 2 - a shame the 'extreme cuteness' doesn't exist on Batoto...

I'm sorry if there are some errors. I seriously couldn't be bothered to thoroughly quality check earlier.

This brings back good memories.

I'M SO GLAD

No problem, peeps. Always a pleasure. ( ´ ▽ ` )

And that gif, so cute. ↓

Finally!!!!!! Thank you guys!!! 

tumblr_mve6wu0GdZ1ru0b90o8_r1_400.gif

Omg omg omg!

Is it happening?!

It's ... happening!

Been waiting for this one ever since the excellent anime aired.

Many thanks to all involved in this effort! :D

FUCK YES! THANKS Hengao and Yoro!

*Joy*

followed for the face

Someone please..... TT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics