Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.79 - 48votes)

Wakako-Zake

Alt Names: alt ワカコ酒alt Wakako Sakealt Wakako Zake
Author: Shinkyu Chie
Artist: Shinkyu Chie
Genres: Cooking CookingSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From MangaHelpers:

Murasaki Wakako, who is 26 years old, loves going out alone to enjoy eating and drinking, especially when something unpleasant happens at work. This manga follows Wakako through many solitary outings, where she enjoys different combinations of food and drink!
Go to Wakako-Zake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

Thanks for the update(s)~

I really want to check out that place in NY...

Well using burner by yourself is indeed not easy, the exact scenario happened to me, try to heat the food by burner and the plate just snap into two mmm...

For me it was an acquired taste - I did not begin to enjoy it until my mid to late 30's. So who knows? Maybe you will one day be able to enjoy it as much as the MC! :)

Well, I'm 50 so I'm running lowish on time for that.

I like going out to eat with my wife.  We talk plenty, but when the food arrives we always give each other a little space to enjoy.  And then we get to the "Wow, this is great!  Here, you try a bit."  Often we'll get things that complement each other in the first place so we can try different flavours.

I appreciate this manga because I like going out by myself to eat food and drink beer too.  Eating with friends is fun, but sitting and eating stuff just the way you like and appreciating the meal is good too.  Thank you scanlators!

Dear readers,

want faster releases? Let us know which Cafe Scans projects you'd like us to focus more attention on at our forums! Please click here and take our survey!

-THINA (Cleaner at Cafe Scans ^^)

I don't actually like beer, but when I read stuff like this I wish I did.

For me it was an acquired taste - I did not begin to enjoy it until my mid to late 30's. So who knows? Maybe you will one day be able to enjoy it as much as the MC! :)

I don't actually like beer, but when I read stuff like this I wish I did.

God, this series is fantastic. So satisfying and... pleasant.

Yep. She is my spirit animal. Food and beer is such a winning combination...

God, this series is fantastic. So satisfying and... pleasant.

There is a live action to this I have been looking for it I just wanna see if the girl playing her is cute lol.

Spoiler

Excellent! Excellent, excellent, excellent, excellent! Thanks soooooo much for bringing this adorable little manga into English to the scanlators.

Wakako is a lovely character and I greatly enjoy reading about her reflections and reactions to things. :)

Forever Alone

That satisfied look on her face mmm...

For people interested in this it's getting an anime series in summer (2-3mins per episode) looking forward to it!

I need more of this please~ :)  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics