Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 93votes)

Attaque

Alt Names: alt 아따끄
Author: Lee Sae-Hyung
Artist: Lee Sae-Hyung
Genres: Action ActionPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports SportsWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: From Easy Going Scans:

Leesu came from a poor family but he didn't mind at all not having any money or status. Being the school's strongest fighter made him feel as if he was on top of the world in his eyes. But alas, a car accident made him lose what was most precious to him; His ability to fight! Craving for his past glory days he turns to fencing with the hope to regain what he once had?

Original webcomic: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/attaque

Note: The author has explicitly split the storyline into multiple parts. These parts are represented by the Vol.#.
Go to Attaque Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

98 Comments

lol what was with the lion in the beginning of ch. 14 and the cowboy bebop reference?

thanks for the update! I'm liking the MC a bit more now since he's starting at rock bottom it should only get better from here.
He doesn't know that. I isn't until much later that he finds out.
Yet another real man! So proud of beating up a handicapped guy...
Next he'll beat a guy in a wheelchair ?
Spoiler
lols at ch. 13 when they were just staring at him on the ground. Looks like its gonna get better now since the protaganist admitted that he's weak the way he is now.
Damn, the chapters are way too short considering the time between the releases.
Nice! The author didn't give some weird miracle!
Chapter 11's a bit odd. Quite a bit of fourth wall breaking. I hope the author isn't losing interest.
That monthly ?
Annoying protagonist... Hopefully it gets better :)
This should be more popular!! And the protagonist reminds me of kaiba
@Purple Library Guy That much is obvious :)
I was more wondering how to get him fired up but I guess the later chapters explained with the rival and all. :D
I usually read on EGS reader so I can be slow on the comments here.
Hellion Twins, seems the basic key is one simple point: It's a way to fight that uses only one hand.
read this yesterday and it was awesome!i want more! not enough.....
EGS's choices are da best.
Love this protagonist, wish everybody would be like him.
lol, who knew koreans listened to maroon5
ch 5 was really amusing
a little ... very very little
and when he started fencing he looked hilarious.
Thanks for the upload
Does someone know the exact link of the original? I would like to look at the raws.
one about fencing?! i didn't know one existed! hell yeah!
Wonderful manhwa! Looking forward to more!
LMAO at the latest chapter.

I'm still wondering how the author is going to execute the protagonist's transition into learning fencing since he's so reluctant.
/follows
It's super ultra good.
another promising project by EGS :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics