Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 49votes)

Debusen

Alt Names: alt でぶせん
Author: Ando Yuma
Artist: Asaki Masashi
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderMystery MysterySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The school comedy focuses on the Psychometrer character Mitsuru Fukushima, who has fallen into debt because of his love of cosplay. He plans to commit suicide in the forest around Mount Fuji, but he encounters the dead body of a female teacher named Mitsuko Fukushima who looks just like him. He begins life anew in women's clothing, helping to reform delinquent students.

(Source: ANN)
Go to Debusen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Should the font be changed back? Please help me decide. New Window qAlt49yU
  • 2 Replies

214 Comments

The killer is......someone. ( Oh man, I already see the japanase raws and I understand a sh*t but, I laugh like a crazy).

Judging from the silhouette in this latest chapter the killer seems to be male with an average build, I always assume its the inconspicuous characters as well, but my vote is Refreshing Sensei, or its a combination of the two as some kind of fucked up couple.  Unless its Vice Principal Yakuza, which visibly has some semblance of a motive to dislike the students. The Bean Principal has the most visibly sinister expressions, but the silhouette doesn't match his build, but the shadowy silhouette could be a representation of his true inner self.

Refreshing sensei is also a suspect but that feels too obvious, or maybe it's so obvious that it makes it not obvious. I also considered that it might be big dick-kun but he's currently on the sinking boat while the culprit is on the other boat so he's off the suspect list for now.

I bet that the one who killed the real mitsuko was the pretty female teacher.

Judging from the silhouette in this latest chapter the killer seems to be male with an average build, I always assume its the inconspicuous characters as well, but my vote is Refreshing Sensei, or its a combination of the two as some kind of fucked up couple.  Unless its Vice Principal Yakuza, which visibly has some semblance of a motive to dislike the students. The Bean Principal has the most visibly sinister expressions, but the silhouette doesn't match his build, but the shadowy silhouette could be a representation of his true inner self.

I bet that the one who killed the real mitsuko was the pretty female teacher.

I respect real Mitsuko-sensei a lot.

I don't even know what to comment on with one chapter, and you upload two?

Hahaha sorry

had bad connection on Saturday so the upload got delayed by one day

I don't even know what to comment on with one chapter, and you upload two?

Mitsuko sensei: I'm a man!

Students: Well, nobody's perfect!

Spoiler

So I just read Shibatora and there are some contradictions in the timeline? In Shibatora, Mitsuru is stated as 25 year old, and Mura is a middle-school student (later high school). Yet in this manga, Mitsuru is 23 and Mura is a second year high school student. Did the translator mess up? Or is it the author?

Thank you for taking your time to read Shibatora.

I kept on recommending the manga to my younger siblings but they all ignored me (cries

Pics_Art_10_09_05_38_08_1.jpg

高校=HighSchool

中学校=MiddleSchool

歳=Age

年=Year

Mura isn't human

So I just read Shibatora and there are some contradictions in the timeline? In Shibatora, Mitsuru is stated as 25 year old, and Mura is a middle-school student (later high school). Yet in this manga, Mitsuru is 23 and Mura is a second year high school student. Did the translator mess up? Or is it the author?

next time theres a new character they'll have already defeated an entire mafia syndicate

Are translators gods? New chapter each damn day!
Oh oh oh, very oh...

EVERYONE (except the students) is suspicious.

Bigus Dickus eventually too. (He has a wife you know)

And somehow the 'practicing ukemi' joke is still funny to me.

Also, this series seems like a parody of Gokusen. It is also here in Batoto.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gokusen-r1154

Dude, holy shit, that manga's so adorable. ^.^

Also, this series seems like a parody of Gokusen. It is also here in Batoto.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/gokusen-r1154

mitsuru's lack of empathy is getting kind of annoying

Actually, this just started getting to me too this chapter. Welp.

mitsuru's lack of empathy is getting kind of annoying but i guess it's fine since the real mitsuko cares about the students

This absurdly good art with the WTF plot is such a weird, amazing combination

>Just as friends you know, no homo

Actually I am totally getting homo vibes from them which is just as well

Don't get fooled by the cover. This is actually an interesting series.

Forgive my old memes, but

Spoiler

That's what I call a classic.

Forgive my old memes, but

Spoiler

Technically the MC is the worst version of Lookism MC

abandoned by family, jobless, live crossdressing, poorly nobody in society.

and the only future he has is to assume his crossdresing guise as teacher in some high school

He clearly suffer more than Lookism MC.

This is just plain old WTF...

And I'm liking it. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics