Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 93votes)

A Thousand Years Ninetails

Alt Names: alt Cheonnyeon Kumihoalt 천년 구미호
Author: Giryang
Artist: Giryang
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Raw: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=400740&weekday=fri

====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to A Thousand Years Ninetails Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 6 Replies
Topic Raw Link New Window Shess
  • 2 Replies

44 Comments

"Become a god my son"
"..I'll see how the story progresses"

"Me no reincarnation"
"Suspected reincarnation"

THAT CHART XDDD

Is it the author's?

No matter, thank you for doing/bringing it to us along with the chapter. ^^

Thanks a lot EGS!!

I believe he reincarnated into the girl who is closest to banya just like he wished for, at least that's what i understood

Okay, I'm confused. Who reincarnated into whom? Disembodied voices in memories are not serving their purpose here.

I just cannot for the life of me, stop reading banya's voice as inuyasha's voice, and i haven't heard his voice in years. :x

Thanks for the update!~

Very, very awesome, thanks a lot for the new chapter EGS!!!

Thanks. I guess some of the confusion is because it´s not exactly clear what kind of fox concept actually applies to the story. The one from Shinto and buddishm teaching in general? The japanese Kitsune (who, with nine tails, is, depending on the lore, is already perfectly divine)? The koren fox (who may or may not decide to turn into humans after they reach nine tails)? The chinese fox? The concept orginating from hindiusm roots (where there is the "many limbs" concept as manifestion of ones divine aspects is apperantly runing quite rapant)?

A ten-tailed fox is one with "divine power" of a separate class than nine-tailed foxes. Nine-tailed foxes earned their tails, while foxes with ten tails are more...divine. It's hard to explain them at this point, but while nine-tailed foxes are "like gods" foxes with ten tails "are gods." I believe that's how it goes...

What´s that shadow fox wondering about? What seems so strange about the fox in front of him (besides the fact that he may or may not be the green elder and thus outclasses him in significance and power by far)?

And what´s the talk about ten tails about again?

Great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!

Great new chapter, thanks a lot EGS!!

Love it!  Thank you for the scanlations EGS.

I can't stop laughing about the fact no matter what situation Banya is in, he always looks like there are gale force winds blowing him about.  ;D 

• zel likes this
Art is great, but reading this makes me suffering... This is now on my second retried after I've dropped it after 20-something chapters...but whatever I'll try to read it again since people say that it's fun.

Well not that it's uninteresting but....as Hellion said, the plot progression is way too slow. It could use some compressing and filter out all the unnecessary events/dialogs which are not needed...At least replace those fillers with worthy action scenes instead of speech bubbles that brings us to nowhere because it's a torture---The premise isn't bad, but the execution is not very pleasant.
It was like when I was reading Layers...oh boy it was such torture...though the sequel got better because there was...actually something going on...which I hope will be the same for this webtoon.
LOL ImprovisedFatherPose.jpg XD
I enjoyed reading this webtoon. It's quite interesting and I can't wait for the Reincarnation to finally appear. :)

Thanks, EGS.
You guys are saying that only because in Chapter 14, the plot actually moves.
I disagree as well. It's slow paced but it does have elements that can make in worthwhile.
I disagree! I find it very interesting and can't wait for more.
'Boring' so far. Chapter 13, still laying down the foundations for the plot.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics