Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 94votes)

Bio-Meat: Nectar

Alt Names: alt ビーエムネクタールalt Bio Meatalt Bio Meat: Nectaralt Bio-Meatalt Bio-Meat: Nectaralt BioMeat: Nectaralt BM ネクタールalt BM: Nectaralt 究极生物
Author: Fujisawa Yuki
Artist: Fujisawa Yuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureHorror HorrorSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Man is having a hard time finding food and getting rid of their trash, so science comes up with a bio-engineered animal that survives by eating trash, and is then killed to feed humanity. But the self-replicating, endlessly hungry killing machine gets loose in Tokyo...
Go to Bio-Meat: Nectar Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

38 Comments

First of all, you got some things wrong... In nature, cattle are not grass eaters like horses but wood-dwelling animals, meaning they live off forest greenery like farns, bushes and small trees. What we did to the cows is already unforgiveable, feeding them grass which causes them to have chronic diarrhoe (cowpats are the same as human dysentery).

2nd, pigs, on the contrary, are omnivores and eat everything they get, be it carrions, living animals like mice, birds, etc.. So it's not too unnatural to feed them carrions. It's disgusting,though, to think that we eat this.

In fact, B-M is already reality since we've already begun to feed our cattle and crops the waste of todays society.

Cattle,pigs and chicken are forced to eat the carrions of their own kind as "bone meal", their manure is so much that we pollute agricultural spaces with it to save money, which in turn ruins the crops grown there. And that's not all. In countries like Italy, the mafia and industrials have already polluted the soils of the whole country by dumping their poisonous waste illegally everywhere and earning money by doing so. It's safe to say that nothing coming from these countries is safe to eat anymore, where crops grow side by side with dumping grounds...

The real problem is so obvious ever since the 60s, where the people warned that 2 billion people are too much as if the world could handle supporting them all. Now we are at 7 billions and all we care about is that there are enough people to "pay your retirement money". The only problem and threat is the growing population that's an endless B-M, demanding more and more of everything, never being satisfied. If most countries would manage to decrease their population to a level where they can support themselves, there would be no starvation and no need to produce more and more useless waste.

Uh, well, small problem, buddy. I mean, you make some good points and all, but how exactly are we going to get the population to decrease, when we're up against basic human instinct and the natural desire to help take care of each other?

I sure as hell don't want to volunteer for voluntary population reduction. Would you?

And uh, don't quite feel the thought of cows and pigs being B-M just because they eat a protein meal made from meats. Still a long way from rapidly-evolving, human-toothed sea-stars from hell.

Instead of waiting 10 to 30 years scientists/governments should worry about feeding cattle, pigs, and chickens what nature intended them to eat. Feeding cattle corn, instead of grass is cruel, and feeding pigs the minced meat of old cats and dogs, its just disturbing,disgusting, and just plain wrong.

People would be healthier and safer if they just ate dirt.

I always wondered what goes through the mind of the people pulling the strings of such corporations. Seriously where's the humanity anymore.

First of all, you got some things wrong... In nature, cattle are not grass eaters like horses but wood-dwelling animals, meaning they live off forest greenery like farns, bushes and small trees. What we did to the cows is already unforgiveable, feeding them grass which causes them to have chronic diarrhoe (cowpats are the same as human dysentery).

2nd, pigs, on the contrary, are omnivores and eat everything they get, be it carrions, living animals like mice, birds, etc.. So it's not too unnatural to feed them carrions. It's disgusting,though, to think that we eat this.

In fact, B-M is already reality since we've already begun to feed our cattle and crops the waste of todays society.

Cattle,pigs and chicken are forced to eat the carrions of their own kind as "bone meal", their manure is so much that we pollute agricultural spaces with it to save money, which in turn ruins the crops grown there. And that's not all. In countries like Italy, the mafia and industrials have already polluted the soils of the whole country by dumping their poisonous waste illegally everywhere and earning money by doing so. It's safe to say that nothing coming from these countries is safe to eat anymore, where crops grow side by side with dumping grounds...

The real problem is so obvious ever since the 60s, where the people warned that 2 billion people are too much as if the world could handle supporting them all. Now we are at 7 billions and all we care about is that there are enough people to "pay your retirement money". The only problem and threat is the growing population that's an endless B-M, demanding more and more of everything, never being satisfied. If most countries would manage to decrease their population to a level where they can support themselves, there would be no starvation and no need to produce more and more useless waste.

My younger brother who read this manga has now a hard time eating canned meat products everytime I mention the word "B. M.".

I like how they handled
Spoiler
Just epic lol
Akio_NE Why are you so negative?
A second series could spawn maybe. :)
Dear SnoopyCool I'm really happy I got to read this! Thanks!
The thing is, we're quickly approaching earth's carrying capacity. Unless we come upon an amazing innovation in food production unlike the one presented in the article, this may be a very real posibility for the future.
Instead of waiting 10 to 30 years scientists/governments should worry about feeding cattle, pigs, and chickens what nature intended them to eat. Feeding cattle corn, instead of grass is cruel, and feeding pigs the minced meat of old cats and dogs, its just disturbing,disgusting, and just plain wrong.

People would be healthier and safer if they just ate dirt.

I always wondered what goes through the mind of the people pulling the strings of such corporations. Seriously where's the humanity anymore.
Indeed. Though I love how this mangaka writes and draws the protagonists and antagonists so differently. The bad guys are so ugly and horrible you can't wait for them to die.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics