Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 83votes)

Zetsurin!

Alt Names: alt ぜつりん!
Author: Tomokichi
Artist: Tomokichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Keisuke Amano was born under a special star. Ever since he was young, he has encountered thousands of "lucky pervert" situations that tend to have him end up being slapped by girls.

One night, a falling star crashes into his house. The star turns out to be the magical angel Lily and her sidekick Chappy. They have come to save the world from the 100 demon lords that plot to destroy humankind by utilizing the secret weapon hidden inside Amano's... pants?!
Go to Zetsurin! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

99 is kinda excessive, don'tcha think? I doubt this series will last that long. I'm guessing he'll kill like 50 in one chapter to compensate.

Or it'll end like this one did...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/soukyuu-no-lapis-lazuli-r8950

99 is kinda excessive, don'tcha think? I doubt this series will last that long. I'm guessing he'll kill like 50 in one chapter to compensate.

It's only 4 volumes so probably yes.

Others are posting it, I'm gonna post it too.

Seriously, WTF?!

eki8uo.jpg

aww, what a bad premise...
 Would've been funny if he actually had some weird fetish for plushed animals(

Spoiler
) and thus only gets aroused by "groping" that weird mascot whatever-it-may-be.

But well, this seems to be a still-not-well-covered niche, the only manga covering this I know until now is Amari Mawari.
The only good thing about this one is that it's not too clichee although it isn't the least bit original [demons, holy weapon, magical girls, weird mascots,poorly dressed girls,"plot", sekuhara, etc...].

sort of Nuiguru Mix as well. ah also nuigurumi kurasshu and Hello Mr teddy
Where is the great pervy sage? he must be getting slack.

aww, what a bad premise...

Would've been funny if he actually had some weird fetish for plushed animals(

Spoiler
) and thus only gets aroused by "groping" that weird mascot whatever-it-may-be.

But well, this seems to be a still-not-well-covered niche, the only manga covering this I know until now is Amari Mawari.

The only good thing about this one is that it's not too clichee although it isn't the least bit original [demons, holy weapon, magical girls, weird mascots,poorly dressed girls,"plot", sekuhara, etc...].

The Japanese are insane.

hmmm...........................yes

I never knew i wanted a manga about a man transforming his D*** into a gun

Until now Ofcourse

Have you not read the chapter title for chapter 4? HAVE YOU NOT?

If this is a one shot, we probably would never get that goody..

THEY ARE COVERED IN FLUIDS!

FLUIDS!!!!

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

Tho on a serious note, I don't think this will really last for longer than 3 volumes unless this pulls out a Sora no Otoshimono plot twist :v

It's complete at four volumes.

I think... This should have been a one-shot. I mean, if you read the description and look at the cover you know exactly what to expect, but I really can't see any real development from here.

Have you not read the chapter title for chapter 4? HAVE YOU NOT?

If this is a one shot, we probably would never get that goody..

THEY ARE COVERED IN FLUIDS!

FLUIDS!!!!

THIS IS GLORIOUS!

Tho on a serious note, I don't think this will really last for longer than 3 volumes unless this pulls out a Sora no Otoshimono plot twist :v

I think... This should have been a one-shot. I mean, if you read the description and look at the cover you know exactly what to expect, but I really can't see any real development from here.

f6e6d5e906.png

My thoughts exactly when I read this....

GLORIOUS

Tomokichi...... So it is you that made this masterpiece

Come fellow manga readers.... We must go to Japan in search of this man

...We must go in search of the MESSIAH

Bwahahaha

We got holy sword shit in Blade Play

And now in this we got holy gun

That is the most awesome ultimate weapon ever... It even get a damage multiplier if a maid wields it.

It's uncensored XD

lol

To anyone reading the section before giving it a try:

Shit's great, go read it.

For a moment I thought that Hiroyuki made this...

Glorious. Simple, pointless, stupid fun.

"Now! Shoot the demon while he's stunned!"<-More like everybody is stunned

(・□・;)

"...What is this supposed to be? Some sort of joke...?"

My sentiment exactly, overlord-san

oh god 99 other demonlords this is crazy lol

LgI0Fiw.jpg

Tides goes in, tide goes out. You can't explain that.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics