Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 36votes)

Opapagoto

Alt Names: alt 今天开始做爸爸alt オパパゴトalt 오파파고토
Author: Shiraume Nazuna
Artist: Shiraume Nazuna
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The importance of "family" is being forgotten. At an all-girls school, a program to simulate and nurture family ties is carried out. Each student plays the role of father, mother, or child at random. Ayagasaki Kasuga is a girl who has been assigned the role of father in this outrageous project.

============Note===========
Tagged as mature for some nude scenes but nothing too strong.
==========Note End=========
Go to Opapagoto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The remain chapters New Window Valkeir
  • 0 Replies

34 Comments

"Hey! your rights as a Human being has been sold but don't worry, you'll be living much better than you did before".....

I never really understood that concept in manga...

wow...instant foolow... i like the maid expression on the last page...hahahaha

I couldn't help but think 'yuricam' when I stumbled upon this...

Maybe something was lost in translation, but the writing just doesn't seem to mesh with the art style for some reason.

So it's wincest of all levels and plus it is yuri? Color me impressed and sign me up.

Oh God that maid is SCARY!

This is actually pretty funny and the premise is interesting. Also I"m really liking Kasuga character design.

Love shoujo Ai <3 time to start reading

This one is just awesome, I really recommend to read once it gets released. I had so much fun reading it and it has some interesting&new concepts.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics