Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 68votes)

Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu

Alt Names: alt Ani Oldu, Ama Yarın Evleniyoruzalt 突然ですが、明日結婚しますalt It's Sudden, But Tomorrow We're Getting Marriedalt 明天我要结婚了
Author: Miyazono Izumi
Artist: Miyazono Izumi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asuka is a twenty four years old successful career woman who dreams of marriage so she can become a full time housewife and someone who can create a warm home where in her husband would always be fond of returning.

Nanami Ryuu is the complete opposite; although he is someone sincere in his job and a gentleman to women, for him, marriage is nothing but a hindrance.

To Asuka, Nanami is a person who belongs to a different world and will never connect with her own, a matter which is insignificant, because right now she expects that her dreams of married life will soon be realized since she feels her boyfriend of five years will propose to her soon…
Go to Totsuzen Desu ga, Ashita Kekkon Shimasu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

57 Comments

Uh oh...  Neither of those "slip-ups" will go well.  Even more drama incoming.

I suppose I passed over this before because it was a shoujo categorization but this is definitely josei. Glad I picked it up too.Interesting topic; not something that many touch on especially the full time housewife thing. It's quite a fun piece to read. 

It had never occurred to me that this could possibly not be josei.  It kinda reminds me of Hotaru no Hikari (which hasn't had an update in way too long  :( )

I don't know who miscategorized it, but it's definitely josei. It's published in Shogakukan's Petit Comic which is josei. The art and story are also very typical of josei targeted series.

Guys you know what defines the gender/age genre would be the magazine it's published in and who that magazine is aimed towards selling

Personally, I definitely think this is more Josei. Just what I think considering intended audience and the contents of last chapter. Anyway, I seriously love this manga, I feel a little overhyped over it. I've... ReadItTwice... If anyone is interested, Raffmanga is also a little more ahead in translation. Thank you so much for the scans!!

this is either shoujo or josei. it can't be both.

gotta make a choice fellas - does the shoujo-esque artsyle make the cut, or does the more realistic josei tone win by T.K.O?

I wonder whether Nanami will not be swayed at all at the sight of this ex. I mean taking into account the way this manga deals with real life issues (in such a non-manga-ish way). My bets are on Nanami rejecting all her advances at once and even TELLING Azusa everything about this ex, without any complications, misunderstandings, hidden agendas, whatever else. I wonder if there will be a phrase "are you jelaous?" and the answer "yes" without blushing, tsundere acts, just accepting the fact and they will go into sunset...

It could be dreamy if not for the lack of closeness (I mean they don't see each other for weeks and don't even talk on the phone, be alone skype or whatevs)

Gasp, a real grown up relationship between two fully formed, likeable, characters with individual view points depicted in a manga.  hmm, It'll never catch on.

Ugh. Of course she shows up now.

This is an amazing work.

Soon they might even *gasp* compromise. This is some next level stuff we're witnessing here.

And now they argued with each other, then apologized to each other like mature people! What's with this crazy manga?

When I see this thumbnail I keep thinking it's a Player 2 Sakura.

Say . . . did they just have a misunderstanding and then later solve it by . . . communicating?!  Is that allowed?  What kind of manga is this?

Oh PLG you are the best...

I find it strange: her obsession with marriage at 24 when (surprise!) she is rocking at her job (I'm 23 and don't have a job- it's jealousy, I know). Isn't it too early for her? I mean if she was 30- then yeah, go all for homemaker. It kinda doesn't suit her image of a working woman. I dunno.

Isn't the fact that it "doesn't suit the image of a working woman" exactly the issue the protagonist was struggling with?

Ugh, this manga is too cute. I'm enamored. 

Say . . . did they just have a misunderstanding and then later solve it by . . . communicating?!  Is that allowed?  What kind of manga is this?

it's real life!

I find it strange: her obsession with marriage at 24 when (surprise!) she is rocking at her job (I'm 23 and don't have a job- it's jealousy, I know). Isn't it too early for her? I mean if she was 30- then yeah, go all for homemaker. It kinda doesn't suit her image of a working woman. I dunno.

And Nanami- I think he is not really against marriage, it just may affect his popularity, spread rumours and stuff. I believe he is a decent guy who wants a family and who wants to be out about it, but right now he drags those rumours about his affair and it will somehow mar the next woman he is officially with. So he has to wait some time for rumours to calm down and only then marry.

Thank you for translating this!

I guess it depends on the preconceptions towards marriage in japan.

From how shotgun weddings seem pretty prevalent in manga, getting married is probably a stepping stone to having a family for her. 

er............ this nanami guy is clearly seducing her since chapter 3.

Hahaha true.

I still think it's going pretty nicely. <:

er............ this nanami guy is clearly seducing her since chapter 3.

And Nanami- I think he is not really against marriage, it just may affect his popularity, spread rumours and stuff. I believe he is a decent guy who wants a family and who wants to be out about it, but right now he drags those rumours about his affair and it will somehow mar the next woman he is officially with. So he has to wait some time for rumours to calm down and only then marry.

Thank you for translating this!

Thank you for the quick releases, FakeManga! <3

I don't know if you can necessarily call Nanami a "mean guy." He's not really the most sensitive, but it seems he has a lot going on in his life that he has to sort out. Being totally against marriage seems to be more of a reactionary view, rather than a deeply ingrained one.

On a different note-- I really like the progression of this. It has a nice feel. The main character hasn't totally lost her head by falling for some guy, and the guy isn't really the predatory, manipulative kind you run across in manga sometimes-- as far as we've seen.

ahhhh~~ love this manga!! thank you soo much

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics