Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 1035votes)

Boku no Hero Academia

Alt Names: alt 僕のヒーローアカデミアalt BnHAalt Boku no Hero Academiaalt My Hero Academia
Author: Horikoshi Kouhei
Artist: Horikoshi Kouhei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Izuku "Deku" Midoriya was just a regular middle school student in a world where people with superpowers known as "Quirks" are the norm. However, he dreams of one day becoming a Hero, despite being bullied by his classmates for not having a Quirk. The story follows Izuku's entrance into Yūei High School, where the next generation of Heroes are cultivated.

***NOTE: Due to a recent DMCA takedown, we do not have all of the current chapters of this series. As this series is currently licensed by Viz, please support the official release instead.***
Go to Boku no Hero Academia Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Once you think about it, quirks are categorized just like devil fruits are. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic Your quirk :) New Window WaterlyWinds
  • 68 Replies
Topic Feelings on Twice? New Window Todorokidokidoki
  • 6 Replies
Topic What music do you listen to while reading MHA & What songs do you think fit certain characters? New Window densandwitch
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ever since I started reading this manga 2 years ago, the author has so many cliffhanger chapters New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic What I think of this manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

5479 Comments

Türkçe çevirisi olaydı iyiydi -_-

I have seen the raws and this only goes better, I cant wait for the second chapter >_<

If a guy who bullied me was in that situation I would let him rot.

I know heroes don't have that voice in their mind called "reason" but this manga is too absurd.

I mean the bastard threatened him for years, always made himself the best in every situation and even suggested the MC to just outright kill himself, pure trash.

Well, it pretty much happens in the vast majority of shonen manga, in which MC won't let the jackass die since he (the MC) is too much of a good guy. 

I can see this continuing for a long time actually, but I can't ever bring my hopes up. 

not being a dick but the previous author work were has cancelled by the jump

both previous manga were good as potential like this but jump just rotten in core

if they going to axe this one then damnsuck to jump

like another guy advice the mangaka better move to another weekly which will appraise her/him than wsj cause she has potential

We are looking for translator, proofreader and redrawer for 2 projects: My Hero Academia and Hinomaru Zumou

If anyone interested please contact me.

saitama before he lost all his hair

HIs money is nothing compared to his intellect and martial arts training, which are far more important.

But he wouldn't have all that intellect and martial arts training without his money, would he?

This thing is Pure Gold! i did not saw a beginning as great as this in years! in a way it remembered the beginning of OP and naruto (naruto in the beginning was really good). i'll be really waiting for more. this may be a really good ride after all.

r" timestamp="1408031443"]HIs money is nothing compared to his intellect and martial arts training, which are far more important.[/quote] But his money helps provide his awesome gadgets which he needs in order to fight crime
    • Ada likes this

the art reminds me of tim burton or atleast his style.... wierd.

I loved the character of All Might. I must admit that Kouhei usually brings forth boring characters, with little to no originality and gives them crap character development  before it gets axed, but he has had some good characters here and there, and All Might has topped the charts of them IMO.

Let us see how his latest manga fairs, and what becomes of the rest of his characters.

Batman is also super rich and owns a leading tech company that provides him the ability to fight crime, all of which he inherited from his parents.

HIs money is nothing compared to his intellect and martial arts training, which are far more important.

Batman is also super rich and owns a leading tech company that provides him the ability to fight crime, all of which he inherited from his parents.

Sure he gets the money and parts from his company but doesn't he build most of the actual gadgets himself? With a bit of help from Lucius here and there

If a guy who bullied me was in that situation I would let him rot.

I know heroes don't have that voice in their mind called "reason" but this manga is too absurd.

I mean the bastard threatened him for years, always made himself the best in every situation and even suggested the MC to just outright kill himself, pure trash.

Anyway is obvous the MC have 2 powers, this must be the first JUMP manga to not show them in 1st chapter.

My theory is the MC have 2 powers, useless when used alone but overkill together.

Kid, Y'know who also doesn't have superpowers? Batman. Never stopped him from being Batman though. So you see, you always have to remember this: It doesn't matter if you have powers or not, as long as you're Batman.

Become Batman kid.

Powers no Super Powers, that is not what makes you special, it's about making a difference. In my opinion

Kid, Y'know who also doesn't have superpowers? Batman. Never stopped him from being Batman though. So you see, you always have to remember this: It doesn't matter if you have powers or not, as long as you're Batman.

Become Batman kid. 

Hm. Well, the art is nice at least.

The art is good but Kouhei really needs to team up with a writer for his mangas.

His characters are too plain and childish.

Hmmm...seems interesting, guess I'll check it out....

mxo much?

That was really good. Love this author.

Thank you Fallen Angels !

We are currently doing this project in English, just wait a little more.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics