Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 214votes)

Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut

Alt Names: alt Saijaku Muhai no Shinsou Kiryuualt Undefeated Bahamut Chroniclealt 最弱無敗の神装機竜《バハムート》
Author: Akatsuki Senri & Watanabe Itsuki
Artist: Tadaura Fumi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMecha MechaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Story Synopsis taken from Volume 1 cover:

Lux, who was a prince from the Empire that was destroyed five years ago due to the revolt, met with the princess of the new Kingdom, Lizsharte, by accidentally breaking into the bathroom of the girl's dormitory.

"......How long are you planning to stare at my body, you fooooool!"

The ancient weapons found from the ruins, the Drag-Ride. Lux who was called the strongest Drag-Knight in the past was now known as the "Weakest Undefeated", a Drag-Knight who doesn't attack at all. After the duel that started by the challenge from Lizsharte, Lux ended up entering the girls' school that raised Drag-Knights......!

Lux's story where he is surrounded by the noble girls from the academy is about to unfold.

The "ultimate" academy fantasy battle where the right and the might cross passes now begins!

Adaptation of the light novel series of the same name wirtten by Akatsuki Senri with illustrations by Kasuga Ayumu
Go to Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic about the coup (spoilers) New Window WillTell
  • 1 Replies

222 Comments

Why its allways the same with these kinds of mangas where it gets good near the end of the chapter ;=;

well ill follow it closely for now :/

That's exactly why we have the word "cliffhanger." F*ck it!

Nice one

follow for now

I feel a similarity with seirei tsukai no kenbu

(lone guy in a girls school, first day encountered a naked girl(both with scarlet))

More of this to me:

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Rakudai_Kishi_no_Eiyuutan

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rakudai-kishi-no-cavalry-r11615

Spoiler

Well, some minor cut details aside, ch 1 of this already covers more than what the novel's translated to.

Another one where the weakest beat the princess of somethingy or the other... I have to say it's getting old by this point

this manga has like 4 volumes and not even translated past chapter 1, 

-.- has 4 LN vol and ch 2 is already translated w/ 3 being edited atm

Why its allways the same with these kinds of mangas where it gets good near the end of the chapter ;=;

well ill follow it closely for now :/

Anyone aware if this is another 10-12 chapter LN advertisement again?

this manga has like 4 volumes and not even translated past chapter 1, 

follow for now

I feel a similarity with seirei tsukai no kenbu

(lone guy in a girls school, first day encountered a naked girl(both with scarlet))

not sure, this manga's pretty recent in japan too, but chanes are it'll end up like that.

Beggars can't be choosers <~ me

Read the novel before, quite amusing, and at least the MC is competent in combat.

Spoiler

*facepalm*

Eh. Feels like an unashamed mecha-clone of Seirei Tsukai no Kanbu. The whole "criminal" aspect, weapons are "magically" called upon, old kingdom-vs-new kingdom, the "undefeated", etc.

The fact that the manga is moving super fast (I feel like I read 3 chapters all at once) only tells me that this will last 2, maybe 3 volumes, and then end.

...but how long was he planning on staring at her body, you fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool?

meh might as well, another cliche/harem story wont hurt

Ugh...I'm so tired/bored of this set-up already.  

Find me when something new comes around, preferably without a harem and fan-service.

This is all I could think from the synopsis:

"The drag-knights, brave warriors who faithfully fight for the drag-queen" (I highly doubt this is what the manga meant by "drag")

Well, in case anyone happens to give a f*ck, the LN is also being translated at baka-tsuki.

MC that starts off strong + only man at girl's school + magical weapons + immediate ecchi with hints of harem -> Massive profit

i insta followed something just because of the cover again! damn!

Exactly.

And, well, while I saw many elements of the premise elsewhere (supposedly weak hero, girls school for gifted noble teenage girls, perverted first encounter, etc), followed simply because the princess looks like Saber (or more exactly, Saber of Red).

i insta followed something just because of the cover again! damn!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics