Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 73votes)

Aflame Inferno

Alt Names: alt Kobong
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Kim Kwang Hyun
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Aflame Inferno is about a self absorbed high schooler, Kang Shichan, that gets caught in the middle of a battle between demons. Injured severely and near death, the demon Inferno merges with the student to save his life. Together they win the battle to discover that they are inescapably joined. The only hope of ever being separate beings is to gather 1,000 Invento Hells and find the right spell of Resurrection. Can Kang Shichan balance hunting down demons with his school work?
Go to Aflame Inferno Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic ..... New Window RintaroEX
  • 0 Replies
Topic What makes you human? New Window Mokata
  • 9 Replies
Topic hiatus??? New Window Battle Franky 37
  • 9 Replies

41 Comments

Sorry to inform you guys, but this is the latest released Volume in Korea.
Seems like there was a fight between Im Dal-Young and his publishers.

@hero, that is Thanatos (in his demon-release form?)
Just like Shichan.
who was that guy at the end of chapter 50?
I vaguely remember what occured 49 chapters back. This has been inactive for over a year. CONSISTENCY < - - - - - - - something lacking the the manga community.
After ages of waiting, finally we've got a new chapter. Thanks EGScans. I hope we can expect steady chapters. Don't even know how far it's gone in Korea.
YEAH, IT'S BACK
OMG is back, someone please pinch me, i must be dreaming. This manga was on hiatus for the longest time.
Haha!! Yes!!!

Re-read volume 6, now waiting for updates.
Wonder if EGScans will keep the Korean names.
its being updated again awesome might have to re read tho dont remember some things
Funny explanation, that
Spoiler
, at least it's original, I never saw this theme like that before :)
I'm quite looking forward to seeing this continue, although it's been so long I should probably re-read it once they start updating.

<3 E-G Scans
EG-Scans has picked this up starting at ch42 (beginning of volume 6)!!!
YEEEESSSSS!!! Knowing them, they'll be done with the volume pretty quickly, and then- *GASP* -NEW CHAPTERS!!!!!

Read here.
so is this manga on a hiatus, did it get cancel, or just that there is no team scanlating this?
haiz, no more chap >.<
Waiting for so long T_T
Someone please do more.
When are you no longer human anymore? What does it take to lose your humanity? A few deep questions...
great manga but wish there would new chapters soon.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics