Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 38votes)

Soul Eater Not!

Alt Names: alt โซลอีทเตอร์น็อต!alt ソウルイーターノット!
Author: Ookubo Atsushi
Artist: Ookubo Atsushi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Soul Eater Not! is a side-story to the main series, focusing on a freshman halberd named Tsugumi Harudori, who befriends two other meisters, Meme Tatane and Anya Hepburn. All three take part in the NOT (Normally Overcome Target) class at DWMA and learn to control their powers in order to overcome their difficulties to have a normal life, as opposed to the battle-oriented EAT (Especially Advanced Talent) class taken by Maka, Soul, and their companions.
Go to Soul Eater Not! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

67 Comments

Maka and Soul! Oh god I love them and things are starting to move again too. Thanks so much for picking this up!

the anime already started and this manga still stuck ...

SOMEBODY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS MANGA TRANSLATION ...

Volume 4 cover:

BkC6ocICYAACd7B.jpg

I used to be involved in the scan group that did this, I haven't heard anything from the translator in months & have stopped doing scanlation since. I wouldn't expect this to get picked up unless you try recommending it to a different group or I get a random email lol. Didn't realize how long ago it's been since I did this too, haven't been keeping up with anything manga related for a long time it seems

is anyone going to continue this or what?

soo the scan grps have droped this one or have they lost intrest?
The title of this manga always reminds me:
Spoiler
Spirit is a special case anyways, working with any meister perfectly is a specialty of his (I believe he it was described as being another kind of ridiculously strong perception, it seems to run in the family). I would love to see a crazy two-meister style though - but they'd definitely need to learn some of the weaponless attacks like Stein and Black Star use.
since tsugumi is a halberd, the obvious solution is for anya to ride meme like a horse
They just need to develop a style that lets two meisters hold one share a weapon... sort of like how Maka's dad jumps from one to the other.
Pfft anonymous.
Pfft anonymous.
these side story are kinda boring.
Ahahah I love the expressions on their faces in the latest chap
i did not expect the anonymous group at the end of it
@ANG3L chapters 1,2 and 3 were Scanlated by MangaStream and Batoto can't post them here ^^
Hmmm where is chapters 1-3 ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics