Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 72votes)

Kuro no Tantei

Alt Names: alt Black Detectivealt Dark Detectivealt El detective negroalt 黒の探偵
Author: Yen Hioka
Artist: Yen Hioka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroba Yo is a sadistic detective who enjoys nothing more than destroying his targets emotionally and psychologically through his deductive reasoning. Toiro Arata is a naive and slightly masochistic boy who gets duped by Yo into becoming his assistant, or slave. These two team up to become the "Black & White" detective, solving crimes and chasing after criminals.
Go to Kuro no Tantei Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion and Prediction Thread (May contain SPOILER) New Window Sakura Orihime
  • 0 Replies

84 Comments

I'm a bit confused with this chapter to be honest.... can someone give me an easier summary?

Sorry, i realize my translation is a little shoddy.

Spoiler

I'm a bit confused with this chapter to be honest.... can someone give me an easier summary?

This was interesting, definitely following.

Wow. This has just become very tragic. W is willing to go to the extremes just to test Kuroba.

It's normal for new chapters to do this.

Really?

I had no idea - thanks for telling me

The latest chapter isn't showing up...

(Also, how do I report this without commenting in the comment section?)

It's normal for new chapters to do this.

Spoiler

Wrong.

The latest chapter isn't showing up...

(Also, how do I report this without commenting in the comment section?)

Nice! A lead heroine is always good. I like Nene despite her tendencies of stalking Kuro-sama. She would be a great asset to the team.

Okay, that's just creepy. It feels like W can shape shift now. LMAO

right at the begin of chapter 12, I knew Kuro-sama gonna be suspect double because our Lead Heroine is missing (Kuro-sama fault himself).

And I think Toiro is more likely to be W this time (my deduction so it's not spoiler)

Spoiler

I sure hope those bubbles don't land on any food.

Well, they were replaced with normal bubbles so it's probably not a big deal.  Regular bubbles aren't going to kill you even if one pops on your food. 

Spoiler

Okay, that's just creepy. It feels like W can shape shift now. LMAO

I sure hope those bubbles don't land on any food.

It's kind of disheartening to find out that Kuroba caused Amou's death. I guess Kuroba has flaws too. And I don't want them turning the little girl seeking for help into their little game. They should take it seriously.

I think it makes things more interesting, because at first with the info you get for the manga you can think that the doppelganger was a copy of Amou and still you cannot know what happened to the wife and kid, but with this you got all that complete and Kuroba has a cross he cannot forget and forgive "W", also wasn't the model kid, the same as W??

well the little girl got them a serious case.

It's kind of disheartening to find out that Kuroba caused Amou's death. I guess Kuroba has flaws too. And I don't want them turning the little girl seeking for help into their little game. They should take it seriously.

The butler loli did it.

I feel like, given the contents of chapter 5, our usually-emotional MC should be just a -little- bit more affected, as opposed to just crying comically in one scene. Even in this very flippant manga.

Well, I still like it, though.

LOL, Nene.

For a manga that revolves around a lot of murder, the deaths are easily played for laughs. The characters just shrug it off as if it's casual. Yet, it's not bothering me at all. It's weird but still acceptable.

This seems promising . 

I honestly cried quite a bit just reading chapter 5. D:

still why had to kill her off

dat feel

Gotta hand it to the mangaka, I don't think anyone saw that coming, I predicted kuro would stop the guy while he was trying to kill Toiro.

yes, exactly I never have expected that, poor Toiro (maybe this gonna turn for a yaoi end xD??)

i don't think it will be yaoi stuff since it's basically a shounen

still why had to kill her off

dat feel

yes, exactly I never have expected that, poor Toiro (maybe this gonna turn for a yaoi end xD??)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics