Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 43votes)

Zero no Shiniki

Alt Names: alt 零の神域alt 零之神域alt Rei no Shinikialt Rei's Sanctuaryalt Zero no Shin'iki
Author: Shinohara Hana
Artist: Shinohara Hana
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanzaki Rei is an avid gamer, but one day he hit rock-bottom due to his debts. During the night while sleeping, a strange phenomenon happened and sent him inside the game he previously played. A world of life and death awaits.

[By Nekyou.net]
Go to Zero no Shiniki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

44 Comments

The year 20xx is the 21st century, not the 20th. And where the heck did this "Karasumi" business come from?

Karasumi is one of our upcoming series. It got stuck on my head so the title became Karasumi for some reason.

The year 20xx is the 21st century, not the 20th. And where the heck did this "Karasumi" business come from?

"An epic new series"...

Well, the theme is ordinary and used way too often during the last few years (Btoom, Log Horizon, SAO, just to name the popular ones) to be epic. And if this becomes a second SAO it will become " an epic fail series" instead /swt...

The word "epic" has more than one meaning.

Nooooo! Why is it always the ones with big tits that die first? :(

im having trouble understanding this

i wonder if its about the translation or rushed plot

hmmm...

Maybe because im a fans of ps2 game. Hack GU. A friendly player suddenly approach you like that always gonna kill you in the end as pk. But my thought is wrong. its nice to see friendly player like that. but still died in the end.. Lets look later ch what the stories gonna come up with.

Looks good so far.

"An epic new series"...

Well, the theme is ordinary and used way too often during the last few years (Btoom, Log Horizon, SAO, just to name the popular ones) to be epic. And if this becomes a second SAO it will become " an epic fail series" instead /swt...

Much as I dislike overused themes, I think each series should be judged on whether it's actually good or not on their own merits (or lack thereof).  Being a "second SAO" wouldn't mean it's inherently worse, let alone "epic fail."

"An epic new series"...

Blame the hp bar.

This feels like a mix between Catherine and SAO/others.

I think the fact that they log on when they dream might bring some interesting new twists to the genre.

"An epic new series"...

Thanks Nekyou, this looks really interesting.

The events were kinda rushed, weren't they?

from that description, i thought it was ak/ again who started scanning another series

If only they were the ones doing it.

Looks mildly interesting.

Goddamn, that got dark fast.

Spoiler

good first chapter cant wait for the next

from that description, i thought it was ak/ again who started scanning another series

Interesting premise there.

Enjoy the newest series from the Team Alterna of Nekyou :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics