Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.36 - 69votes)

Musketeer

Alt Names: alt Chongsaalt 總士alt Gunneralt 총사
Author: Kim Joon-Hyung
Artist: Park Sung-Woo
Genres: Action ActionGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The King’s royal guards, comprised of warriors who possess the top skills in all the nations. People call them the "Musketeers". If a Musketeer serves Korea’s king, they are revered and honored. From all the Musketeers, there were three at the very top that received praise from everyone. A Korean-style heroic action manhwa about the three Musketeers.

Raw: http://www.lezhin.com/comic/musketeer
Go to Musketeer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Shiro wants your help. New Window LoneManga
  • 1 Replies
Topic Name translation: New Window Cake-kun
  • 3 Replies

96 Comments

About the title, it should be "musketeer"(or mousquetaire) because "銃士(총사)" was first made and used to designate "mousquetaire"(musketeer) (like in "les trois mousquetaires" => 삼총사(三銃士).

This is an historical manhwa and the story involves a group of swordmen assembled to protect the king, 총사대(musketeers) is used here to call them instead of the traditional 근위대[近衛隊]/친위대[親衛隊] (guards/royal guards) as it is a term that came from France (Mousquetaire!!!!) so yeah.

But sure, Gunner sounds more badass.

Another annoyed guy appear and stop the sword without try to know what happen and call the ones who kill pirate is murderer.

Dude, he is probably some rich boy who knows very little or somebody with a "sense of justice" equal to those of a stereotypical mc. 

so is it a girl  pretending to be a guy for the exam OR is it a guy who looks a lot like a woman? gender bender tag explain yourself now!

A girl. Believe in anime-girl power!

Another annoyed guy appear and stop the sword without try to know what happen and call the ones who kill pirate is murderer.

Followed for Park Sung-Woo Q'  '

A cliffhanger again? This is just frustrating me further and further, where can I find the raws so I can at least read it without getting pissed off?

Will stick for gender bender.

annoying cliffhanger chapter 2 as well but hell at least its 16 pages maybe a full 20 pages by chapter 10 XD

Horrible cliffhangers, I'm not interested, I'm annoyed.

it's a girl but I don't think she's pretending for the exam

just love & embrace the tag.

so is it a girl  pretending to be a guy for the exam OR is it a guy who looks a lot like a woman? gender bender tag explain yourself now!

it's a girl but I don't think she's pretending for the exam

Why no description?  I looks kinda interesting, but I tend to avoid gender benders...

Good couple chapters, wish they were a little longer, but all well.

That cliffhanger is almost as worst as the beheaded MC from Stealth S. xD

One of the worst cliffhanger ever. ( -_-)

Not as bad as those mercenaries. Honestly, they just don't understand the job at all...

One of the worst cliffhanger ever. (-_-)

u r right..  Nightshade_q8

Where can I find the raws?

you have my curiosity can you grab my interest 

TOO SHORT! 14 pages!? just when i was about to get into the damn thing it ended xD 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics