Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 40votes)

4 God Ranger

Alt Names: alt 포갓레인저
Author: Handol
Artist: Handol
Genres: Fantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: The 12 Deities are running rampant on earth!
And Sages who're above humans are planning to
take over the earth...
Go to 4 God Ranger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion. New Window truepurple
  • 0 Replies
Topic Four Symbols Name New Window LeLittleLi
  • 2 Replies

40 Comments

Well damn. I was just writing a long text about how chocolate milk, and milk in general, is good for you after you have trained, and that what the black haired brother says in chapter one is not true. (I know that it probably was just a joke, but is still bothered me.) Sadly ( or in your case, maybe fortunaly) my phone crashed and the whole text was erased. Well no use crying over spilled milk. What I wanted to say was that you can eat nearly anything, as long as you are training well. If you are, then food should not really matter all too much. The important thing is that you get enough nutrients and so on, as well as training and a good amount of sleep. If you fulfill all of those three criterias (and avoid going to the extreme in any of them) you should have a healthy and fit body. Just look at Michael Phelps for example. He eats a ton and is still very fit, to say the least. Sorry for the rant (and the potentially bad/horrendous English. 1.20 AM plus mobile phone does not equal the best of texts). Was just, as previously mentioned, a bit irritated on what they said about chocolate milk, that is all. On another note, interesting webtoon. Will just have to hope that there will not be to much power creep. Is a bit irritating when simple attacks blow up planets. (This is currently not a concern, but I have read too much to not worry about it whenever I see an action oriented story.)

The need for post-workout recovery drinks has always been exacerbated by marketing. No such thing as an "anabolic window", and proteins typically take a few hours to be broken down into their constituent amino acids any way, so even if there was such a window it would make more sense to have chocolate milk/protein shakes a couple of hours pre-workout that immediately after.

That said, I love chocolate milk, but I drink it under no false pretenses - I just drink it because I like the taste.

Spoiler

Spoiler
Well damn. I was just writing a long text about how chocolate milk, and milk in general, is good for you after you have trained, and that what the black haired brother says in chapter one is not true. (I know that it probably was just a joke, but is still bothered me.) Sadly ( or in your case, maybe fortunaly) my phone crashed and the whole text was erased. Well no use crying over spilled milk. What I wanted to say was that you can eat nearly anything, as long as you are training well. If you are, then food should not really matter all too much. The important thing is that you get enough nutrients and so on, as well as training and a good amount of sleep. If you fulfill all of those three criterias (and avoid going to the extreme in any of them) you should have a healthy and fit body. Just look at Michael Phelps for example. He eats a ton and is still very fit, to say the least. Sorry for the rant (and the potentially bad/horrendous English. 1.20 AM plus mobile phone does not equal the best of texts). Was just, as previously mentioned, a bit irritated on what they said about chocolate milk, that is all. On another note, interesting webtoon. Will just have to hope that there will not be to much power creep. Is a bit irritating when simple attacks blow up planets. (This is currently not a concern, but I have read too much to not worry about it whenever I see an action oriented story.)

Byakko the white tiger,god of the west. One of the 4 gods of the directions.i wonder if we will see the other 3 gods like genbu,seiryu,and suzuku?i cant wait.

Weren't they all present in that room, or at least another one was - I'm talking about the dragon, Seiryu playing the video game. Genbu is the turtle/tortoise, and Suzaku's the phoenix.

Byakko wants *you* for the Army.

Yet another interesting webtoon

Lone manga your scaring me, whenever a new group pops out with so many new series in such a short amount of time two things are guaranteed to occur one your translator burns out from all the nights of not sleeping leading to a major slow down in releases and two your editing team be it you or a group of people start half assing releases because of the constant edits daily leading to slow downs on releases to even series being dropped due to lack of staff. Be careful how many series you push your translator and staff to do dont burn them out. Just friendly advice since I am loving your series choices and would hate to see the series be dropped from lack of staff or lack of translations, good series choices

Shiro is my girlfriend!

I don't push any work into her, she does this all volunteerly by herself, I never ask anything of her and she just drops whatever she wants to do to my Inbox.

Thanks for your consideration friend! Make sure you give her a support by leaving her a message or two!

Lone manga your scaring me, whenever a new group pops out with so many new series in such a short amount of time two things are guaranteed to occur one your translator burns out from all the nights of not sleeping leading to a major slow down in releases and two your editing team be it you or a group of people start half assing releases because of the constant edits daily leading to slow downs on releases to even series being dropped due to lack of staff. Be careful how many series you push your translator and staff to do dont burn them out. Just friendly advice since I am loving your series choices and would hate to see the series be dropped from lack of staff or lack of translations, good series choices

Love the fact that Hwi bweom was just as confused as I was. Thanks for the new read Lonemanga, really looking forward to it

Byakko the white tiger,god of the west. One of the 4 gods of the directions.i wonder if we will see the other 3 gods like genbu,seiryu,and suzuku?i cant wait.

poor brother 

Dentist worst nightmare

Watch out for the teeth...

gave me a good laugh looking forward for more ^-^

Some pretty interesting characters. Wow Lone Manga you guys sure are hammering away on webtoons and such, Thanks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics