Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.71 - 28votes)

Hatsukoi Monster

Alt Names: alt 初恋モンスターalt First love Monsteralt 첫사랑 몬스터
Author: Hiyoshimaru Akira
Artist: Hiyoshimaru Akira
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 15 years old Kaho comes from a rich family. One day, she is saved by a boy from a truck. She immediately fall in love with him. He agrees to go out with her but there is something she didn't know about him : he is in elementary school.
Go to Hatsukoi Monster Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

He developed realy early. lol

I totally agree to me it looked like a grown up cosplaying.

It happened to me, by 5th grade I was 170cm and could enter 15+ restricted films with ease, I had girls driving cars flirting with me.

I had another friend of mine leave primary school with stubble at 185cm tall.

Sure it wasn't as exaggerated as this Manga but I'm just saying it's not THAT far off.

IT! haha

Rly? As long as he's got a pretty face it's okay? We're not gonna question his size?

Okay then...

He developed realy early. lol

But his body n face is like freaking 20yer old

*f manga logic

I totally agree to me it looked like a grown up cosplaying.

This one is quite hilarious but gets twisted from time to time, like adding tabasco to pancakes.

My "What the fucks" just went through the roof.

I should have known this since KobatoChan did this and the synopsis says it, but still.

Does not this remind anyone of that this 3-5 minute anime? This eldest sister looks like a kinder-care student and her littler brother looks like a high schooler.

Got it, Recorder to Randoseru

I don't think his age has been said, it just said he's in elementary school. Maybe he was in a coma for 8 years or so

God I hope so...

So assuming this series continues, it will inevitably end with a time skip, probably to when he's legal and she is in/has graduated from college. So the question is, would he look exactly the same as a teenager, or is he just going to keep aging like that one Robin Williams character?

hahahaha, this is a shoujo manga my friend, a pretty guy will always be a pretty guy. It looks like recorder to randoseru has made a new trend, mangas with elementary school boys that looks like older are a thing this days.

So assuming this series continues, it will inevitably end with a time skip, probably to when he's legal and she is in/has graduated from college. So the question is, would he look exactly the same as a teenager, or is he just going to keep aging like that one Robin Williams character?

I don't think his age has been said, it just said he's in elementary school. Maybe he was in a coma for 8 years or so

i'm interested in seeing how this one will play out.

I like the art in this manga.

.....just what has his mother been feeding him with??
Maybe... he had to repeat a lot of years? :P

But his body n face is like freaking 20yer old

*f manga logic

dafuq did I just read?

Shota!!!!!! Con but Legal

¡Muchas gracias! jajaj es divertido este manga... jaja 

plsssss englishhhh

someone translate this plsssssssssssssss

This one is quite hilarious but gets twisted from time to time, like adding tabasco to pancakes.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics