Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 110votes)

Ookami-heika no Hanayome

Alt Names: alt 狼陛下の花嫁alt 狼陛下的花嫁alt His Majesty Wolf God's Bridealt Ookami Heika no Hanayomealt Wolf King's Bride
Author: Kauta Mato
Artist: Kauta Mato
Genres: Comedy ComedyHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yuurin, the daughter of a low ranking government officer, came to the royal palace after hearing of a job with higher wages. However, that job is to act as the bride of Haku Reishou, who is feared as being the ruthless and heartless "His Majesty, the Wolf". In the royal palace where conspiracies swirl, after learning His Majesty's secret, Yuurin ends up stuck being his temporary bride...?!
Go to Ookami-heika no Hanayome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Main heroine name New Window Anderson_CZ
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raws/Translations New Window fallen_angel
  • 1 Replies
Topic Why no Anime New Window madhouse007
  • 5 Replies
Topic Translation New Window Tristan Kho
  • 3 Replies
Topic What happened on the bridge in Ch11 of Wolf King's Bride? New Window MathiasonThe5th
  • 5 Replies
Topic chapters 8 & 9 New Window Zia
  • 1 Replies

192 Comments

Puppy mode!!!!!=D
Purple Library Guy the wolf king and kind king are both him
H'm. My feeling is
Spoiler
Maybe...
Spoiler
I rather like this manga, especially the king. Unfortunately, the girl seems to be mentally crippled with Shoujo Naivety Syndrome (also sometimes known as the Idiot Ball) where she doesn't really learn from her mistakes. How many times does she have to misjudge someone's personality and/or motives before she realizes the king has a better grasp on these things? That aside, I like it. :D
Ah, so cute! A delightful manga, that is light and fluffy with a touch of romance. Truly delightful.
Argh, just found this manga and now there aren't any more chapters to read. Thanks for the latest update!
Posted ImageThank you for your update
Next chapter...
Me: Waiting...
just realized 8 and 9 are missing.... #saddened
I looove thiss manga. :)
my pet peeve is keeping from reading this till 8 & 9 come out
so we need chapters 8 and 9 got ya.,
Pretty much, Twiliger. Although this one's a little different in that he convinces her that his serious and ruthless reputation is all just an act put on for the sake of the court, when that's not entirely true. She's brought in as a decoy concubine to stop the endless stream of annoying political marriage proposals and genuinely likes the king, while he seems to quite like her too and always treats her well. The major obstacle to romantic progress is her perception that he's doing it all as part of an act.

It's not the best thing ever, but I'm not a fan of shoujo in general. It could be a whole lot worse. There's some minor political intrigue and the plot seems like it might get into that a little more later on, but so far it's been sort of a background element.
Well, pretty much, but it's got a couple of interesting quirks.
Spoiler

Meanwhile, there's a moderate amount of court intrigue and quite a bit of pretty funny comedy. The basic plot is just what you're expecting, but the feel of it probably isn't. I find it quite a bit of fun.
Then there's court intr
Is this one of those types where the girl is thrown into the company of a guy with a bad reputation and they fall in love along the way?
This manga has a simple plot but it is DEFINITELY a good read. Plus, it's really drawn well.

If you're a fan of Historical+Romance. I'm sure you'd enjoy this. :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics