Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 125votes)

Fury

Alt Names: alt 狂神alt Fury Godalt Kuang Shen
Author: Tang Jia San Shao
Artist: Mu Feng Chun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: A world where humans, beasts, demons, gods, dragons and pixies fight for supremacy; A war where great beast warriors of the Baemon troop, the dragon knights that soar in the sky, and the demon race that befell into the angel troops battle. A mixed blood child, who bears the blood of a human, demon and beast, went through hardships that no other people had, and has unmatched wild war potential. He is destined to restructure the chess pieces of this world, and also fated to have an
exceptional heart-wrenching love life.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.u17.com/comic/71069.html
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/518008
Go to Fury Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window Mrvirus
  • 6 Replies
Topic RAW New Window Nefrytone
  • 9 Replies

175 Comments

Nice, nice. More please. 

O...kay...? Old lady gets killed, so the kid eventually becomes a super general or something?

And wow, Batoto readers are sociopaths! The old lady died in a middle of a hostage situation so the entire Beast race should be crushed?

Now that the author has finished making the beastman race as unlikable as possible, can we finally see the protag bring it to its knees?

Well he will probably kill the guard that killed the old lady...but the father will probably stop his rampage ( it was said that he was a beast in termsd of strenght)

Now that the author has finished making the beastman race as unlikable as possible, can we finally see the protag bring it to its knees?

Please let something really bad happen to the father, really soon.

So Short.  D:

its 23 pages if you count double page :P, not that short compare to OP and such, though the next one is only 13 pages D:

So Short.  D:

This looks great!  Thanks for the translations!

Pyro, oh good  eye, I missed it because of the grandmothers hair, which goes down in a spilky fashion, just like how the ears go up, and partially cover the ears. Also, the skin/ears are nearly the same color as the hair.

So perhaps his mother is half elf, half human, her ears are completely hidden by her hair. The description only mentions 3 races in the mix, but I suppose it's 4. I was thinking that they would want it to be a even mix anyway. Plus guy in chapter 0, presumably protagonist grown up, has pointy ears.

Other possibility is that grandmother is just the term he uses for the old lady he knows and takes care of him. Especially considering how asian languages often use familiar terms for nonfamily as well, and this can get lost in translation. But probably is his biological grandmother.

It will be clear in chapter 2 so wait for it ^_^

Enjoy the second prologue! An insight of the demon race!

The last page took a while to show up, so I temporarily had a much different cliffhanger than the one intended. xD

Pyro, oh good  eye, I missed it because of the grandmothers hair, which goes down in a spilky fashion, just like how the ears go up, and partially cover the ears. Also, the skin/ears are nearly the same color as the hair.

So perhaps his mother is half elf, half human, her ears are completely hidden by her hair. The description only mentions 3 races in the mix, but I suppose it's 4. I was thinking that they would want it to be a even mix anyway. Plus guy in chapter 0, presumably protagonist grown up, has pointy ears.

Other possibility is that grandmother is just the term he uses for the old lady he knows and takes care of him. Especially considering how asian languages often use familiar terms for nonfamily as well, and this can get lost in translation. But probably is his biological grandmother.

Interesting... *rubs hands together, smiling*  followed

human vs beast?

Look at the grandma, obviously from the human side. Mother is pure human or mostly, father is half beast half demon, from the looks of it. In fact, the boy looks completely human, I bet some tail or something normally hidden is there just to emphasize his mixed blood lineage.

That poor mother, well she doesn't have to take it out on her son, even if he is the product of rape, he is clearly loving and doting, nothing like his horrible father. It doesn't seem like there is much security on her, I wonder how she is kept there.

isn't the grandma an elf? look at those ears

Look at the grandma, obviously from the human side. Mother is pure human or mostly, father is half beast half demon, from the looks of it. In fact, the boy looks completely human, I bet some tail or something normally hidden is there just to emphasize his mixed blood lineage.

That poor mother, well she doesn't have to take it out on her son, even if he is the product of rape, he is clearly loving and doting, nothing like his horrible father. It doesn't seem like there is much security on her, I wonder how she is kept there.

interesting, hope to see more. A lot of potential! Thanks alot

grandma from whose side? 

It's obviously from his mothers' side, right?

I mean, they look a lot alike.

Nothing like the father.

grandma from whose side? 

ah man, cliffhangers starting from chapter 1 >.< 

Still going to follow it, tho.

the next cliffhanger (chapter 2) is even better :D

ah man, cliffhangers starting from chapter 1 >.< 

Still going to follow it, tho.

interesting hope it gets translated

Well OSTNT and E.N.D Scans will be picking this up expect a release in 1 or 2 weeks.

interesting hope it gets translated

looks interesting. hope it gets serialized.

It's already serialized, just hope a group will pick it up, it's really interesting so far!

looks interesting. hope it gets serialized. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics