Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.18 - 61votes)

Usotsuki Ouji to Nisemono Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 嘘つき王子とニセモノ彼女alt The Liar Prince and His Fake Girlfriendalt Yalancı Prens ve Çakma Kız Arkadaşı
Author: Miasa Rin
Artist: Miasa Rin
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narumi Luna is a high school student who only wants to make friends, but her tough appearance keeps everyone at bay. When she rescues a black cat from a cruel fate, she gets kicked out of her apartment. With nowhere to go, a chance encounter with the school’s elite changes her life…?
Go to Usotsuki Ouji to Nisemono Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Question about the plot New Window Andrez-ssi
  • 0 Replies

50 Comments

going along thinking it's a cute lil shoujo then suddenly... dr jekyll & mr hyde reference out of nowhere ! 

that automatically makes this manga 100% cool B) 

Luna is one of most the adorable new girls around in the bato.to world.

Dat ending though

Huh. As interesting as the first chapter was, it devolved into generic shoujo pretty quickly didn't it?

Rather than 'generic', I'd say 'tested by time'~
I wouldn't call it original, but it's cute and amusing enough to keep my attention. Plus, Luna is just completely adorable, and I love her sense of style.

Huh. As interesting as the first chapter was, it devolved into generic shoujo pretty quickly didn't it?

This looks like another cliched shoujo manga at first but it definitely turns into something better, and deviates from what you'd normally expect. I would recommend reading through at least 2-3 chapters before dropping it. Really like the characters so far.

Spoiler

I rarely like shoujo mangas, but this is one of the kinds of mangas I can like. There is a little clíche here and there, but the comedy makes up for it.

Dropped the moment I reached chapter 1 page 7.

Oh thank goodness.

Spoiler

Even if this premise has been done quite a few times, this one's not bad. I actually quite like it.

Main girl is so cute, thanks for the update!

and to think my first impression of the guy had been "trap" (shortly followed by "uke")

Spoiler

How do you handcuff someone to a game console's controller girl just pull the cord out most of the modern controllers are even wireless to start with.

Great stuff, kudos for update!

Thanks for the update!

Nope I was proven wrong. MC is decisive. Hope those prodigies bow down to her.

The main girl reminds me of Tomoko somewhat from Watamote.

not at all. Tomoko is ENTIRELY different. Luna is misunderstood and feared simply because of how she looks. Tomoko is ignored by almost everyone, and is a total bitch but blames everyone else for her misfortunes even though she's too shy to even talk to people. Luna is at least acknowledged, even if it's as the villain

She looks the opposite of tuff a majority of the time.....hmmmm.

But I do love her expressions when she does. xD

Well, I really love the style and her character design! Her outfits are just... ahh Dx

she looks so cool! @_@

Apparently i was already following this.....but the english chapter just updated today......wat.

Wah looks fun. I hope she teaches people lessons.
Hopefully she won't be at the level of the sunflower girl manga

girls with cat-like eyes and a dark-tough look with attractive faces are just too unfair <3

followed.... now come shock me chaper 2 haha

I know she's supposed to look scary and all, but every time I look at her I just can't help thinking "She's cute. Cute. SO CUTEEEEEE" 

The main girl reminds me of Tomoko somewhat from Watamote.

I feel betrayed that (at least during the whole ch 1 so far) her hair style is different from the color page.

I mean, technically it's sorta 'ear' hair, but it's not cat ear...more like RAWR ear... (Usotsuki Lily's)

I want that color page cat ear hair...

Dunno why but I feel that she was totally set up by the "prodigies"

she totally was

Dunno why but I feel that she was totally set up by the "prodigies"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics