Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 162votes)

Myuu & I

Alt Names: alt みゅうあんどあいalt 뮤 앤 아이alt μ & Ialt μ&ialt μ&i -みゅうあんどあい-alt Myuu and I
Author: Kitada Ryouma
Artist: Kitada Ryouma
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After the meteorite "Artemis" collapses on the moon, an unidentified phenomenon affects humans: the "Reproductive system disease". 12 years passed and mankind has done research in the field of cloning and immortality in this world where the birth rate is 0. Meanwhile, Ashiro Koshiro is still seeking the cause of this disease, and suddenly a woman appears and gives him a mysterious suitcase...
Go to Myuu & I Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [clean] Myuu & I - 03 -> 23[END] New Window etshy
  • 5 Replies
Topic Latest chapters/popularity/polls in Japan Questions... New Window Dijon
  • 0 Replies

147 Comments

myuu-tan <3 XD

Loli FTW!!

Is just me or this is the new trend in Japan?

Spoiler

About the Manga, one more to the list: The story is kind of interesting and have a background that I liked, and especially Myuu is soooooo Sweeeeeet!!!

Spoiler

Oh my

Geez, lock the door or something.

Allllmost.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/270708/myuu-i_ch2_by_substitute-scans/28

In other words: When shes nervous, her 'Myuu factor' activates automatically.

Worst. Scientist. Ever.

Thats like saying "when people are nervous, their hearts beat faster."

Reading the summary, I have to say that it's amazing this hasn't been tagged ecchi. Now I'll read the story and see for myself.

Edit:

Pfft... "And so, every Reserch Organism is reporting on the progress."

Funny. It should be "And so, every Research Organisation is reporting on the progress."

seems interesting for now.

Why the impact zone on the moon resemble a colossal fetus?

Because the fetus from the last sequence of "2001 an Space Oddisey" and a bad landing...

So wait, in about at most 71 years, the human population is going to be at over 66 billions...

I don't quite see that happening.

So, finaly a girl that is able to give birth and she happens to be underage.

Morality:

'just wait a few years. It wouldn't make that much of a differance anyway'

Realists:

'Not the time to be picky, every baby counts'

Romantists:

'What about how SHE feels?'

Why would the girl be the source of the infertility when they already know what caused it? They also mentioned that she was created slightly after the incident meaning that she is in no way related to everyone in the world being infertile...

Best guess (as far as just sheer speculation goes with no real evidence) is that whatever made that crater was recovered and turned into the girl. 

MC reminds me of Rei from Free!

Like, a lot.

"One year, on the eleventh of August..."

*Looks at date*

Huh, today's the eleventh of August. That was odd. Well, at least it's a Monday.

That aside, am I the only one who thinks that the MC's father looks a bit like Rintarou Okabe from Steins;Gate?

Interesting concept, generic execution, but they say never judge a book by it's cover (I severely wanted to bc the cover pic is the most standard of modern stories in manga today, no seriously I feel like if bothered I could find over 100 of that same exact pose and composition)

that being said i hope this only lasts less than 20 chapters because this only looks like it can go in one of two directions, that they 1) find out that the girl is the source and the mc has to decide whether to kill her or not, or 2) Turns out the terrorist group are working for the science community and want to monopolize population control.

Why would the girl be the source of the infertility when they already know what caused it? They also mentioned that she was created slightly after the incident meaning that she is in no way related to everyone in the world being infertile...

Interesting concept, generic execution, but they say never judge a book by it's cover (I severely wanted to bc the cover pic is the most standard of modern stories in manga today, no seriously I feel like if bothered I could find over 100 of that same exact pose and composition)

that being said i hope this only lasts less than 20 chapters because this only looks like it can go in one of two directions, that they 1) find out that the girl is the source and the mc has to decide whether to kill her or not, or 2) Turns out the terrorist group are working for the science community and want to monopolize population control.

because symbolism?

Suashi no Meteorite + Erio from Denpa Onna with powers of Hina from Hinamatsuri

Welp, another manga with MC's common sense is out the window. Get ready to Rage On!

i'M READY!!!

Spoiler

I like the lineup. Especially Ms. Assistant.

I think that

Spoiler

Why does this series even have a plot if it's gonna be like this lmao

Welp, another manga with MC's common sense is out the window. Get ready to Rage On!
Time to get lolied

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics