Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 84votes)

Gamma

Alt Names: alt γ -Gamma-alt γ-伽马alt γ ーガンマー
Author: Ogino Jun
Artist: Ogino Jun
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's an age where aliens, monsters and other dangers threaten the Earth, and various heroes have risen to protect it. Supporting these heroes are the human defense forces, of which the sisters Yuri and Miyuki Kitajishi are a part. Specifically, their office is for hero consultation, and they help heroes solve their problems, but they also help evacuation procedures during emergencies. Yuri was formerly an immensely powerful and popular magic girl, but now she helps protect people in a more human way. In their first case, they consult with a hero who has lost his powers, and is trying to find a way to live as an ordinary human.
Go to Gamma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Yuri's shorts are my heroes:
PJTW6Nq.jpg
o7
There's a lot of heroes, they don't need to rely on one guy who failed a bunch of times to capture villains. Also, i wish i could take away his ability to get mad if not his right, it kind of makes it like he has no fault at things.

Minor update to Chapter 1: Volume 4 has 魔法少女ミカちゃん's official English name as Puella Magi Mika, not Magical Girl Mika. On a completely unrelated note, her character bio page lists her theme song as PIeces, by ClariS.

I can also harden one part of my body, maybe i could be a superhero as well, aaaahahhahahhahaahhahaa xD

jokes aside, I hope this gets alot of awesome powers 

What a captivating first chapter. Good stuff.

Followed. Quite an interesting premise imo

One Punch Man, Keyman, etc... Back in the day, I never would have figured the Japanese getting a lock on the more traditional costumed superhero genre that DC and Marvel popularized. Their own take on it is immensely fascinating.

They got to learn from our mistakes and are doing well so far... Hopefully they never repeat the American 90s.

Superheroes(ine) + shoujo ai

I'll follow, sure.

Main Character's Name : Yuri
Genre : Shoujo-ai
Me: Seems legit

One Punch Man, Keyman, etc... Back in the day, I never would have figured the Japanese getting a lock on the more traditional costumed superhero genre that DC and Marvel popularized. Their own take on it is immensely fascinating.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics