Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 84votes)

Gamma

Alt Names: alt γ -Gamma-alt γ-伽马alt γ ーガンマー
Author: Ogino Jun
Artist: Ogino Jun
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo Ai Shoujo AiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: It's an age where aliens, monsters and other dangers threaten the Earth, and various heroes have risen to protect it. Supporting these heroes are the human defense forces, of which the sisters Yuri and Miyuki Kitajishi are a part. Specifically, their office is for hero consultation, and they help heroes solve their problems, but they also help evacuation procedures during emergencies. Yuri was formerly an immensely powerful and popular magic girl, but now she helps protect people in a more human way. In their first case, they consult with a hero who has lost his powers, and is trying to find a way to live as an ordinary human.
Go to Gamma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

111 Comments

Well damn. First Aliens were pretty cool guys, so was the commander, that's the right attitude you need to take against irredeemable villains.

Spoiler

Spoiler

reminds me of

Spoiler

giphy.gif

Okay...Marvel's Thor?!

Well that first page was depressing as hell

Spoiler

Discharge.... ;_;

ouch

How come I haven't found this till now?!

I need to lurk i batoto more...

Only 20 chapters total? It would've been bad if the story degrade by dragging it out but 20 chapters is just sad v.v.

hmm....so if u want to meet with a heroes you just need to come to riverbed???3 heroes on a same riverbed...

OMG, them ranger logic.

In chapter 4 Myuki just made question who would neve be asked

"Hey, Yuri,why do range-type heroes always end up figthing in weirdly wide-open places whit just sand and rock"

"I dunno"

"Why do they always move to cities when they get bigger"

"I dunno"

If you have childs dont let them see this, it could destroy their chidhood.

Don't worry, she becomes basically the third main cast member so she'll stick around for the rest of the series.

If you want to know what role she plays:

Spoiler

JonTronOMG.gif

Spoiler

her hero suit is a... a tight latex suit?... dat cameltoe, dem nipples... I hope she sticks around

SHE 'S IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! (lol'd at them pokin fun of all the power ranger cliches too)

Don't worry, she becomes basically the third main cast member so she'll stick around for the rest of the series.

If you want to know what role she plays:

Spoiler

Spoiler

her hero suit is a... a tight latex suit?... dat cameltoe, dem nipples... I hope she sticks around

SHE 'S IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!! (lol'd at them pokin fun of all the power ranger cliches too)

- "For her sake, I would set the Earth on fire and watch it burn with a smile".
Nothing wrong with that.

...I guess we should all just read this for Yuri <3

Her cuteness levels are high.

Well Miki is right though. He shares a small part of blame, but he's nowhere the source or responble most of it. furthermore if he could kill people sop easily it would just end making him socoipath one day. What Blue Train needs is the right balance not an exuse for trauma so he turn into a crminal himself oneday and he found it.

kinda remind me with Spirit of Vengence and Spirit of Justice from DC ...

There's a lot of heroes, they don't need to rely on one guy who failed a bunch of times to capture villains. Also, i wish i could take away his ability to get mad if not his right, it kind of makes it like he has no fault at things.

Well Miki is right though. He shares a small part of blame, but he's nowhere the source or responble most of it. furthermore if he could kill people sop easily it would just end making him socoipath one day. What Blue Train needs is the right balance not an exuse for trauma so he turn into a crminal himself oneday and he found it.

well so far the reason for loss of power hasn't been completely explained. a lot of them lose there power from over use sure, but some just seem to run out of juice for no reason and others seem to just keep going and going.

overuse, passing their limitation, etc ...

or probably after having greatest deed in their life as hero ...

either way, it seems the max limit of time is 5 years ...

but if a born ability like Blue Train ... that's probably last for the rest of his life ? (considering his ID description and age)

What a strange world. So their power, has charges? They last 'till all of them are consumed or something like that?

It should be quite easy to contain those villains, then. You'll just have to force them, to use up all their power.

well so far the reason for loss of power hasn't been completely explained. a lot of them lose there power from over use sure, but some just seem to run out of juice for no reason and others seem to just keep going and going.

hmm, Shoujo-Ai, Sci-fy, Shonen ...

what a unique mixture of genre ... *follow* ...

What a strange world. So their power, has charges? They last 'till all of them are consumed or something like that?

It should be quite easy to contain those villains, then. You'll just have to force them, to use up all their power.

If you gave me super speed you'd catch me yelling out the City Escape song from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle 

It'd be a doppler effect of noise

"Rollin around at the speed of sound, got places to go, got to follow my rainbooooow"

A different way of heroes vs supervillian plot, even so it's looks so interesting.

I already like Yuri :)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics