Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 53votes)

Shounen Note

Alt Names: alt 少年ノートalt Days of Evanescence
Author: Kamatani Yuhki
Artist: Kamatani Yuhki
Genres: Music MusicSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A boy communicates with the world through music… Yutaka, a boy soprano with an angelic voice, who is sensitive and perceptive and cries easily, decides to become a member of the choir when he enters junior high-school. This work portrays the harmony of the passing days of life at school, in which boys and girls share both their joys and conflicts. (via: Japan Media Arts Festival)
Go to Shounen Note Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

47 Comments

April? I thought it was supposed to be May 22. From the last chapter:

KNcFkLe.png

My bad. it's May 22.

The Shonen Note's eighth volume (planned for this summer) will begin the last arc of the series.

Edit: Shonen Note ended yesterday in the Morning Gekkan Two. A special chapter will be released on April 22.

April? I thought it was supposed to be May 22. From the last chapter:

KNcFkLe.png

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukDAfF0-8q8

^the solution to Yutaka and Vladmir's problem

I freaking love the art direction in this.

Agreed. Positively gorgeous!

And all the characters are freakin' adorable, to boot.

I freaking love the art direction in this.

I can't get it. How come "Хорошо" is written as "Harasho", not "Horosho"?

Well, that's the way it's read/spoken. Indeed, when you write "Хорошо" in Latin alphabet it'll become "Horosho", but, it's read/spoken as "Harasho" ("a" as in "far"). because in Russian, "o" could be read as "o" or "a", depend on the way the words spoken. ...that's what I remember from my basic Russian course...CMIIW. 
In this case, maybe the scanlator choose to put the way it's spoken? CMIIW.

Spoiler

I can't get it. How come "Хорошо" is written as "Harasho", not "Horosho"?

Wish if the updates were a little bit faster. This is such a great manga. 

The Shonen Note's eighth volume (planned for this summer) will begin the last arc of the series.

Edit: Shonen Note ended yesterday in the Morning Gekkan Two. A special chapter will be released on April 22.

I love this manga. All of the characters are likable! 

ch.7 page 30, TL note, onii-chan is younger bro?

Very interesting manga. Also the characters are all so pretty. They seemed a little Persona 4-like though.
I have developed a very strong level of dislike for that teacher chick. She's a railroader extreme and seems to expect everything to go like she wants.
it's too late anyhow. puberty is a one way road. you have to castrate before the voice changes.
If he was a castrato he wouldn't be able to pass on his singing voice. That and this manga would get boring without the drama of his losing it.
So... so exhilarating.
how should I say this ... a pure and honest Aoi! I like it! *A*

@⊂( ̄┏Д┓ ̄°*)⊃ geez you should say so xD
There was a reason why I put original oneshot xD Anywho, I'm glad someone scanlated this ♥
Fast! Posted Image
quite surprised the supposedly one-shot that I bookmark months ago have an update ... turn into serial? xDD
He should cut his balls

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics