Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 466votes)

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Alt Names: alt 俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記alt Cerita Petualanganku di Dunia Lain bersama Kawazu-sanalt Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-sanalt گزارش ماجراهای من با جناب کاوازو در دنیایی دیگرalt مذكرات رحلتي مع كاوازو-سان في عالم آخرalt История моего путешествия в другом мире вместе с Кавадзу-саномalt קרוניקת הרפתקאותי עם ק'וואזו בעולם אחרalt أوري تو كاوازو-سان إي سكاي هوروكي
Author: Kuzumochi
Artist: Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tarou was an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world, upon learning that his magical power is 8 million, he uses that abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... In the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/
Go to Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window drmagg
  • 3 Replies
Topic It' back New Window cjk33
  • 2 Replies

666 Comments

One thing that bothered me a bit...

Spoiler

Simple. I guess.

Not too interested initially, but because /ak/ I'll give a try.

for those who follow my other mangas, what is the best font? I changed in the type of this manga (world wild romans to digitalstrip)
for reference:

Spoiler

Wild World best world.

Followed 5 starts and all that. Fuck I can't wait for more.

I just love /ak/ scanlations. You always pick interesting manga :D

This is hilarious. I love it.

for those who follow my other mangas, what is the best font? I changed in the type of this manga (world wild romans to digitalstrip)
for reference:

Spoiler

I personally prefer the digital strip font.

for reference:

Spoiler

It's very simple but fun to read, definitely going to follow this

how funny, followed :) just hope this doesnt slow down any of the other mangas ak are doing, as most are pretty good too

Dat frog

Awesome. Loli likes this.

Looks like this is going to be a fun read.

ha ha ha gaagle. i like it. followed

yup Revenge is sweet.

I followed just from the description

EDIT: Its simple and great, I love OP MC's in a comedy setting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics