Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 466votes)

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Alt Names: alt 俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記alt Cerita Petualanganku di Dunia Lain bersama Kawazu-sanalt Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-sanalt گزارش ماجراهای من با جناب کاوازو در دنیایی دیگرalt مذكرات رحلتي مع كاوازو-سان في عالم آخرalt История моего путешествия в другом мире вместе с Кавадзу-саномalt קרוניקת הרפתקאותי עם ק'וואזו בעולם אחרalt أوري تو كاوازو-سان إي سكاي هوروكي
Author: Kuzumochi
Artist: Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tarou was an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world, upon learning that his magical power is 8 million, he uses that abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... In the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/
Go to Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window drmagg
  • 3 Replies
Topic It' back New Window cjk33
  • 2 Replies

666 Comments

hahaha time to see some frog magic in action :P

lol great

maybe Kawazu just save up his power to be able to summon Tarou. beside in chapter 2, Kawazu clearly stated that he used his own life to summon Tarou.
and if they can save up their power, it doesn't even take Tarou 2 days to save up that much power to send himself back.

Personally, I think the magic power level is the maximum amount of magic power they can have stored and after resting, it simply refills itself, something like a refilling bottle :D

This was great so far.

One thing that bothered me a bit...

Spoiler

maybe Kawazu just save up his power to be able to summon Tarou. beside in chapter 2, Kawazu clearly stated that he used his own life to summon Tarou.
and if they can save up their power, it doesn't even take Tarou 2 days to save up that much power to send himself back.

Universary?

/ak/scanlation Instant follow

*sees /ak/ is scanlating* INSTANT FOLLOW ACTIVATED

for those who follow my other mangas, what is the best font? I changed in the type of this manga (world wild romans to digitalstrip)
for reference:

Spoiler

I think Wild Words for me. It's more compact and less blocky looking. But Digital Strip does seem more readable. They look similar enough that the difference doesn't really matter. Now, if you wanted to use Anime Ace or Manga Temple, I'd probably have more objections.

Can i get the link for the novel or the raws i want to know

Now I have the Michigan Frog song stuck in my head.

this has a novel ,nice but i cant read Japanese nono  

OK, the frog magician just doing kung fu frog. I'm following this

very interesting

awesome! Thanks for the fast releases!

when he says lets taking this outside they really fighting. That is wonderful shounen relationship !

I wonder if there is a demon lord in this manga series....or is the MCthe demon lord?

need more i love these type of manga that is similar to the gamer ability 

This is EPIC !! I need more !

The old guy reminds me of Frog from Chrono Trigger...

Spoiler

Spoiler

This is pretty good, like most of the recent mangas /ak/ scanlations has translated :D

Omnipotent overpowered heroes don't have to be boring.

Thanks for the translations, /ak/. I love all the fantasy stuff you give us, right up my alley.

MC is rather cool normal guy and plot seems promising . I will keep on reading this . ( Comment added after reading four chapters)

One thing that bothered me a bit...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics