Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 466votes)

Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki

Alt Names: alt 俺と蛙さんの異世界放浪記alt Cerita Petualanganku di Dunia Lain bersama Kawazu-sanalt Chronicles of My Adventures in Another World With Kawazu-sanalt گزارش ماجراهای من با جناب کاوازو در دنیایی دیگرalt مذكرات رحلتي مع كاوازو-سان في عالم آخرalt История моего путешествия в другом мире вместе с Кавадзу-саномalt קרוניקת הרפתקאותי עם ק'וואזו בעולם אחרalt أوري تو كاوازو-سان إي سكاي هوروكي
Author: Kuzumochi
Artist: Ryuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tarou was an ordinary university student until a strange old magician summoned him to another world, upon learning that his magical power is 8 million, he uses that abnormally powerful magic to revive the old man that caused all this... In the form of a frog. Thus begin the strange adventures of a boy with ridiculous magical power and Kawazu, the former strongest magician, now revived as a frog.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/641000052/
Go to Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Light Novel New Window drmagg
  • 3 Replies
Topic It' back New Window cjk33
  • 2 Replies

666 Comments

The last chapter is very cute, it might have a "filler" feel on it, but it's a good chapter to understand deeper about these characters, lmao at lew and queen.

Decided to pick this series up because it popped up on the "popular series" section, marathoned it immediately.

Normally I hate filler chapters, as I imagine a lot of us do, but if this is a filler it's a pretty quality chapter.

Omg, that was Lifts-Her-Tail the Lusty Argonian Maid~!

What is this, Gamindustri?

Huge props to the typesetter and translator this last chap. so much text!

Queen's corruption was hilarious.

This is a manga about magic.

The last chapter is very cute, it might have a "filler" feel on it, but it's a good chapter to understand deeper about these characters, lmao at lew and queen.

Decided to pick this series up because it popped up on the "popular series" section, marathoned it immediately.

Queen is just one step from 'Cute girls in cute clothes' to 'cute girls semi-nude' to 'naked cute girls.'

Me: *Sees new chapter update*

Me: *Sees Chapter is about blogging*

Me: *Is instantly reminded of Hero Union BBS*

Me: *Goes into immediate depression knowing that series has ended already*

Me: *Finishes depression cycle and begins questioning to whether or not to conquer visit Japan to force CONVINCE them to continue said series*

Just shoot some nukes at them. Has worked great for making them do what you want so far.

This chapter gave me a "final chapter"-vibe. Thank god it's still ongoing.

Two months wait for the most boring chapter I ever read, jezus did that drag on, too much text.
Hope the plot finally continues in the next chapter, thanks for translating KidCongo.

well, with that absurd amount of writting, it's understandable that it took him some extra time (maybe?)

thanks for the release =)

What a comfy chapter

This chapter felt like a terrible trip into the middle of a quagmire.

Two months wait for the most boring chapter I ever read, jezus did that drag on, too much text.
Hope the plot finally continues in the next chapter, thanks for translating KidCongo.

Me: *Sees new chapter update*

Me: *Sees Chapter is about blogging*

Me: *Is instantly reminded of Hero Union BBS*

Me: *Goes into immediate depression knowing that series has ended already*

Me: *Finishes depression cycle and begins questioning to whether or not to conquer visit Japan to force CONVINCE them to continue said series*

IDK why, but that felt like a "last chapter" to me.

That has got to be one of the cutest chapters in a while. The Elf Queen and The Dragon Chief, oh man.

Please update this :( 

So...that was EVA 01 right?

Knight is perfect waifu.

Bah, I vote for a 3-way ship; where Tarou ends up with both Knight and Sailor Soldier simultaneously!

If you ship Tarou and Sailor Soldier, it's a scholar-ship.

Man, this story is so ridiculous...

I LOVE IT

Abandon all hope ye who've sailed the wrong ship

For there is no salvation in all the series's shipdom except tarouxknight ship

The only clear ship is Kawazu X Harem of fairies.

Bah, I vote for a 3-way ship; where Tarou ends up with both Knight and Sailor Soldier simultaneously!

Preach it

Knight best waifu

Hail dark elf waifu

Preach it

But sailor soldier would be good as a one night stand

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics