Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 46votes)

Magikano

Alt Names: alt マジカノalt 魔法美少女alt Magicanoalt Majikano
Author: Momose Takeaki
Artist: Momose Takeaki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Haruo is a boy with 3 younger sisters and a parent-less home. Although he does not know, his sisters all know magic. Now, they hire a maid who is also a new transfer student. She also turns out to know magic...
Go to Magikano Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

58 Comments

2 years ... better than none ...
thanks for Angry Fox Scans ...
don't get too angry ...
I'll use FireFox for my Internet Browser ...=3= ...
It's been too long for update, I'm getting old... Anyway that's a good chapter. thanks Angry Fox.
I just visited Angry Fox Scan's website. It seems that they do not have a single translator. All of them left. TRANSLATORS WANTED
No new update? Things were getting exciting. :(

I will give you a kiss if you could translate the rest ;-)
Angry Fox Scans, you guys rule. Thanks for the extra info notes. That kind of trivia is exactly what we fans love.
The main guy looks reminded me Keima Katsuragi in "The world only god knows..They looks similar but not quite. The big different between them is that Keima Katsuragi got this coolness in him while this guy don't.
I've always loved this manga, hope to read the rest of it some day.
nice manga, any news on this?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics